• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! :)

megapokemon3

Lover of every Pokemon
    Years
    Hi all! My name is MegaPokemon3 though you can call me Mega, MP3 or Pippy :) I'm 16 and a girl(people like to think I'm a guy :\)
    I'm a digital artist, plushie maker and cook. I like digital art most of all, though lately I've been very into making plushies :D
    I'm currently working on my animation skills so I can try my hand at making a mystery dungeon short series.
    I've been a pokemon fan my whole life and I'll always love pokemon

My favorite generation of pokemon is Kanto, my favorite games are Johtos and my favorite anime is Unova. My favorite pokemon music comes from the first movie and the 2.B.A Master sountrack, I also like the instrumentals of movie 9 and I like to listen to all types of pokemon music.

My favorite pokemon is eevee, not because it evolves into different things but because I like it as it is, it's cute and fluffy and has the most adorable little voice.
    I have many many happy memories of pokemon from my many years of being a fan :)

Sadly the one thing I've never had is a friend who I can talk about pokemon with, everyone I ever knew never really liked pokemon as much as I do. I'm hopeing I can find a few people to have fun conversations with and talk to about pokemon on here

I've had an account on here for awhile but I have never really used it

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi there Mega. Well, don't worry, because you'll make friends here sooner or later. And you could talk to many of us (including me too), PC have so many friendly users that could make you enjoy it to the fullest. Have fun and enjoy! :D

Years
    Hey there Mega, and welcome to PC!

Aww, you're a plushie maker? I'm really curious to see your work now :3c And if you have any artwork (Pokémon or not), and you want to showcase it, you should go on ahead and check out our Art & Design section here on PC! Anyways, I'm Zach (or you can call me Servine), and you've come to the right place to find someone to talk Pokémon with! :) And it also appears we have an Eevee/Eeveelution fan club located right here, so go check that out if you're interested. ;)

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here, because we don't like seeing new members getting punished over simple mistakes or getting infractions either :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you at any time! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years
    Hello Mega and welcome to PC!

I understand if your account was made so many years ago yet you only started getting active now. Some people join a long time ago but suddenly forget about PC, but at least you were aware you had an account here and came back. Zach has definitely pointed you in the right direction with our Eevee & Eeveelutions club as well as the Art & Design forums here. I'm not that big of an artist, and then again the only thing I design are my profiles here but I once did have a talent for art when I was younger.

And I'm sure you can take time to explore the entire forum, given how diverse and big PC is. If you ever need help, you can always contact a moderator and they will be happy to lend you a hand anytime. Also, as Zach said, it's important to read the rules because the last thing I want to see happen is members getting into trouble. Given you look like a nice person I can see little chance of that happening.

Have fun here, and I am looking forward to seeing you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

megapokemon3

Lover of every Pokemon
    Years
    Hi there Mega. Well, don't worry, because you'll make friends here sooner or later. And you could talk to many of us (including me too), PC have so many friendly users that could make you enjoy it to the fullest. Have fun and enjoy! :D

Hi Heart. Thanks :D I'd love to talk to you all, I'm glad there are loads of friendly people about.

Hey there Mega, and welcome to PC!

Aww, you're a plushie maker? I'm really curious to see your work now :3c And if you have any artwork (Pokémon or not), and you want to showcase it, you should go on ahead and check out our Art & Design section here on PC! Anyways, I'm Zach (or you can call me Servine), and you've come to the right place to find someone to talk Pokémon with! :) And it also appears we have an Eevee/Eeveelution fan club located right here, so go check that out if you're interested. ;)

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here, because we don't like seeing new members getting punished over simple mistakes or getting infractions either :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you at any time! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Hi Servine :)
    Oh thanks :D I'll be sure to showcase my art after posting a bit more. Oo thanks I'll be sure to check the clan out :D :D
    I've looked over the rules now :) Seems to be simple enough. Ok I sure will :D :D

Hello Mega, welcome to PC! ^.^
    People be like: Are you a Boy or a Girl?

I'm 17 and a boy (strangely no one thinks i'm a girl :/) My name is Mark, I'm a Pokemon fan from Australia :) I've loved the series ever since I was a little kid sharing another kids Pokemon Sapphire at Holiday care (that kids name was Emmanuel and he was small and had a snotty nose, wonder where he is now...). You sound like a very talented person, making plushies, animating, cooking, I'm sure you'd be a great person to get to know and a real asset to the community! (well apart from with the cooking, we can't taste foods over the internet, yet :P) And don't worry you will find many people who want to be friends (even me), we all have a passion for Pokemon ^_^

So yeah, see you around, I hope you enjoy yourself. I'd love to see some of your work in the future but be sure you check rules on advertisement and selling if you happen to want to make a business from your Plushies on sites like Etsy. Bai!

And yes, all Pokemon music is great, from the catchy 8 bit tracks to the epic orchestral soundtracks of the movies, they make me emotional sometimes :'(
    Hey Eleven
    Lol yes :) Well your name does have 007 in it and 007 is played by a guy thus meaning people when they see your name will think you are a guy :) aslo it says you are a guy x3 Awesome :D I'm from Australia too. I wish I could have gone to the Sydney meet for all the pokemon fans and stuff on the weekend :\ Thankyou :D yes one day we probably will be able to pop out a cake from the internet but not yet sadly xD awesome :D :D
    Thanks I'll try to enjoy myself, I'll be sure to not advertise or anything :3
    Yeah me too :x some are sad and some are really bouncy(the bounciest movie track I've found is As Long As I Can Hold My Breath from the 9th movie :D It's prety epic)
    the music from the game that will always be in my heart though is the bike music and route 1 music

Hello Mega and welcome to PC!

I understand if your account was made so many years ago yet you only started getting active now. Some people join a long time ago but suddenly forget about PC, but at least you were aware you had an account here and came back. Zach has definitely pointed you in the right direction with our Eevee & Eeveelutions club as well as the Art & Design forums here. I'm not that big of an artist, and then again the only thing I design are my profiles here but I once did have a talent for art when I was younger.

And I'm sure you can take time to explore the entire forum, given how diverse and big PC is. If you ever need help, you can always contact a moderator and they will be happy to lend you a hand anytime. Also, as Zach said, it's important to read the rules because the last thing I want to see happen is members getting into trouble. Given you look like a nice person I can see little chance of that happening.

Have fun here, and I am looking forward to seeing you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Hi Hikari and thanks :D
    Yeah I've noticed quite a few people like that :o One thing with art is you have to keep practising which some people can't hold to so they stop, that might not be your case but I've see it happen with others :3
    Yeah I'll try to find my way around the place and look through different forums and things :) Yeah rules are very important, the rules on here are like the ones on my favourite site so it should be easy to follow them.

Thanks see you around :3 :3

~Mega

Back