• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Luckypinch

Wants Instagram followers
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Hey I am new here! I love Instagram! ^^ and pokemon!! Hope to meet some new buddy's!​

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • That is such a cute icon! Welcome to PC! You're just in time for the get together! Head on over there if you don't feel pressured. Feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or want to chat! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay and join the get together! Such jolly days in PC!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hihi, howdyhowdy, Luckypinch! I love your avatar btw - it's pretty adorable! I haven't tried out Instagram yet, but, I heard it's pretty swell! I'll definitely take it for a spin one of these days, hehe. Meanwhile, allow me to welcome you to the forums. <33

Well, it's nice to be your new buddy! I hope that we'll have loads in common, and feel free to message me on PMs or VMs anytime! And of course, you can shoot a friend request my way too. Mmm, but yeah, a good way to meet more people on the forum is to be active, and to explore the boards here on PC, maybe ones that suit your interests! We have forums ranging from the pokemon games, to general video games, to art, to roleplays, and to the general chat. Loads of places to check out. C:

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask a member of staff! They're quite friendly y'know; you won't regret it! Talk to ya later too, okay? Have an amazing stay. :3

Luckypinch

Wants Instagram followers
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Wow thanks guys! ^^ I like her already! Thanks about my avatar! I had a buddy make it for me c:

That is such a cute icon! Welcome to PC! You're just in time for the get together! Head on over there if you don't feel pressured. Feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or want to chat! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay and join the get together! Such jolly days in PC!

Thank you! I don't know what the get together is but I wanna check it out!

I gotta get offline now! It's really late were I live! Thank you so much! And I hope to meet you all, very soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey a new instgarm user or inst ahh.. whatever it is... ha ha just kidding welcome to PC.. We are a wonderful family. And we all are very great. All will be kind and good with you so don't need to worry. No harrasment nor any trolls or anything. But keep in mind to check our rules.. Or it may cause you a infraction. Anyway lets not go to rules i welcome you to our family enjoy with us and live an awesome life with us thank you again for joining.

Back