• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Years
  • Hi everyone!

I'm not great at introductions, so please bear with me! Instead of rambling on, I'll tell you a bit about myself in bullet points :)

• My name is Ellie
    • I live in the UK
    • I'm 100% a dog person
    • My favourite TV shows are Legend of Korra and Once Upon A Time
    • My first Pokemon game was Diamond!
    • If you were to ask me what my favourite Pokemon was, I'd probably be torn between Shaymin and Zorua... and perhaps Fennekin too because Fennekins' are cute :3
    • Ngl my best achievement in life is completing Pokemon X in a day (proof can be sent in a PM if possible, as I can't post links yet, if you want proof that is) (Started on the 12th, finished on the 13th, so kind of a day!)
    • I'm reeeaaaallly excited for Pokemon Sun and Moon

Also, seeing as none of my IRL friends like Pokemon, it would be great to make some friends here! If you wanna be friends, then message me and we can chat :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi Ellie! That's a pretty name! I'm Dragon~ welcome!

Totally love dogs too! Well, I have cats at home, but I'd love a dog someday!But yeah, the Gen 4 games are pretty good, and I'd love to revisit them someday! Korra was a great show indeed, and congrats on that Pokemon X feat. <33

I'm really excited for Sun and Moon too! Hope to hear news from it soon. xD Anyway have a nice time, and I hope to see you later! Lemme know if you have any questions. ^^

Years
  • So excited for Sun and Moon too ohyes. Getting Sun myself, I love the vibrance and it's my spirit video game in a sense. /o/ Welcome to the forum, Ellie!

Awe Korra was great. Although I'm personally more into the original Airbender series Korra is also really great and had characters I found very likable, especially in those last few seasons. Can't even pick a favorite.

Hope your experience has been good so far. n~n I'm always here if you want to talk too, as are others. See you!

Years
  • Fennekin is cute, so no surprise your username is based on that. Anyways, welcome to you too Ellie!

I am anticipated for Sun & Moon as well, to the point I have been paying way too much attention to the section while unsuccessfully trying to balance my forumwide activity. Moon is the version I plan to play most (because I like the "blue" games) but I'm sure it'll be a great game when it drops and that's why I'm hyped for more info to drop in coming months.

The others got you covered, so I'll leave it for now. Best of luck and I'll catch you around the Sun & Moon section!

Back