• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiyas! Cool Kid here.

Sortiariux

Pokémon Wizard
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Hi everyone! With a lot of work ahead of me that I have to do, it's only natural that I would find myself procrastinating in any form possible. In this case, that would be joining a forum. So here I am, I have Pokémon Y and ready to kill potential work time. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiyas! Cool Kid here.

It's really nice to meet you, Sorsus! Scientifically, I hope that you're having a great evening! This forum is a marvelous place to kill some time, make new friends, and do a lot of stuff like the events that goes on around here! I hope that you'll enjoy each thing that goes on here at PC! And you know what? I wish you luck on your work ahead! It does sound like a lot, but I know that with a little hard work and determination, you'll pull through!

Hiyas! Cool Kid here.

In any case, I give you a biiig welcome to the forums with bright open arms! If you have any problems, you can scientifically ask a staff member, like myself, for assistance and they'll help you out the best that they can! So yes, I do hope that we can talk again someday! Feel free to give me a VM anytime, and I hope that you'll have a great stay!

Sortiariux

Pokémon Wizard
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Hi Aura Blackquill! Thank you for the welcome! You mentioned events that go around here, what kind of events occur? I'm curious to know.

Years
  • Welcome, Sortiariux! We have a whole bunch of events here. Art/writing contests, battling events, special holiday-themed challenges and other neat little things. It really depends - be sure to explore the forum to see what goes on! The moderators add new things pretty frequently. I'm not sure if we'll have a Christmas get-together this year but there's also that to look forward to in certain years.

Super glad you've joined PC, though! :3 This place is pretty darn amazing and you'll likely find a lot of people to help or befriend you along the way. I have Pokemon X and am about to turn it on to do some breeding.. fun. Hopefully I'll be able to tackle getting more shinies afterwards, especially since the holiday break is coming up.

Enjoy your time here! Hope to see you around and do shoot the staff a message if you need help.

Sortiariux

Pokémon Wizard
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Hi Sheep! Thanks for the welcome! Haha I'm breeding Honedge's at the moment with MM right now as well. What are you breeding?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • This is PC, as you can see. Some Pokemon are found only online. And this... it's my profile! Thanks for your company. As a token of my appreciation, you can have my Running Shoes! They're still warm!

All joking aside, I think we can all say we're procrastinators of some caliber. Personally, I don't do a lot of my work period, but that's just me. :P

I'm sure you'll fit right in with us, as there's bound to be something you'd enjoy here!

By the way, you can call me Alex. At least that's what everyone else around here knows me by. :3

Sortiariux

Pokémon Wizard
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Hi Alex! Thanks for the welcome! Haha, well it's good that I've found a fellow procrastinator!

Back