• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya's!

Arashi411

Energetic Pikachu Fan
Years
  • Hiya! My name is Arashi411 and I am a new member here. About me : I am very energetic just like a Pikachu, and I can brighten anyone's day! :D My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu, and my favorite character is probably Brock because he has no eyes :). I hope to see you all and be good friends with all of you, thanks! :D

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Welcome to PC! c:
    I hope you find all the friends you want here! (including me if ya want)
    This is a great place, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Arashi411

Energetic Pikachu Fan
    Years
  • mal'akh - Sure! I don't know how to add yet, so if you like you could add me :)
    NikoBelic999 - Thanks for welcoming me!!

Inv4sion

A weakling I see, what a pity.
    Years
  • Hiya! My name is Arashi411 and I am a new member here. About me : I am very energetic just like a Pikachu, and I can brighten anyone's day! :D My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu, and my favorite character is probably Brock because he has no eyes :). I hope to see you all and be good friends with all of you, thanks! :D

Yeah lets start off with a bif Welcome to PC. Where pokemon come to life. :D
    Wanna be friends?
    added you just goto CP and say contacts/Friends and acept mah request

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Ah, bright like a Pikachu. Pikachu is my favorite and as a result you're now my favorite member. We'll talk at some point. Read the rules of the site before you start posting, if ever, and enjoy your time here.

Back