• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiyazzz!!!

Runo Misaki

BaKuGaN gIrL!
    Years
    Hello! I am new here. Just call me Runo.
    I just don't wanna say my real name, ok?
    I am 11 years old. I was born at the Philippines.
    Glad to see you all!

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Hello, It is a pleasure to meet you. Might I be able to find out how long you've been playing on the pokemon games? Sorry to be inquisitive but I just can't help it! Anyway, You'll have a marvelous time here at PC. If you need any help, ask Hiidoran or Aurafire, and if you need a friend, I'm your guy!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Runo?... Anyways, welcome to PC so what brought you here in the first place?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Runo!

It's perfectly understandable that you want to keep name secret. In fact, most members here do! (Honestly, I couldn't tell you the names of most of the people I know around here =P)

But anyway, we're very glad you've decided to join. The PokeCommunity is a great place with a lot to do and cool people to meet...I'm sure you'll get along here just fine ^_^

Wow, The Philippines? That's quite a ways away from where I live. How do you like it there?

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and do not hesitate to PM/VM myself or any other knowledgeable member, (preferable a staff member =P), and we'd be happy to help you out! ^_^

Take care, Runo, and have a great time!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey!
    Welcome to PC!
    Just make sure to read the rules and what not
    Have a Great Time!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well it's perfectly understandable that you don't wish to reveal your true name, Runo. I'm sure we can all respect that.
    (I didn't give away my real name for quite some time either. ;D)

Oh, the Philippines, you say?
    Well, I can assure you are not the only member hailing from that area of the world! I seem to recall seeing quite a few members from the Philippines around here. Perhaps you will meet up with them!
    (I take it you're bi-lingual in English and Tagalog?)
    Welcome to the community, Runo! We're glad to see you around here as well!

As Adâm said, if you have any questions I would be quite honored to answer them to the best of my ability. However, if you have a problem such as harrasement or the like, then the best people to take that up with would be the PC Staff. ;D
    (I'm sure any one of them wouldn't be opposed to assisting you.)

I do hope you will have a fun time around the boards, my friend! I can assure you they are quite the amusing way to spend your free time.
    (I spend quite a lot of mine here. xD)

Take care now.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello, hello~.

Welcome to Pokecommunity, Runo!
    Hope you have a good time around here. ^^

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
    Hi, Runo. I too understand why you don't want to reveal your Name. its completely understandable. But, anyways... Welcome to PC. I am Xero, I am also new here to.

Hope you have a great time here.

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
    Years
    Pleasure meeting you, Runo ^-^ You can call me Lumina or Silver, and I'm uhh. Human. ><
    I'm a half Korean (Mixed blood O_O) Uhh.. So let's all get along, kayys?
    Stay active & have a nice day! =D

Back