• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hiyya ^^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Lillian said:
    Heyy...i'm Lillian and new here..

22sa told me to join..so here i am ^_^'
    Thank you.

You keep making me happy. XD

Welcome to PC.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    Do I have to make a new thread just to say 22sa made me come back to this forum..? >> Meh..

Welcome, Lil.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Welcome to the pokecommunity I hope you'll have a fun time here.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Awesome, thanks for joining. Hope you have a good time at least here o.o

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    22sa, dont post more than once in a welcome thread, please and thank you. ;D

Welcome to PC, Lillian. n____n My name is Karli~! I hope you have a great time here. :3

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Hey welcome to the community, you will love it it have great clubs, great Rp, one of the best forums. If you need help in something or wanna be friends only pm me.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    You look famlier *cough* XD Thiz iz lis*rose or however the heck I zpelled it on MSN by the way XP
    *doez the newbie dance even though no one ever doez it anymore ;-;*
    Welcomenezz :3 You're going to like it here, people are moztly friendly.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Uh-oh, I'm a few days late, sowwy. :x But anywho, welcome to PC! =D I love your username BTW, it's very pretty. <33 I'm Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. n_________n You may PM me any time you like if you ever need help and stuff like that, well have fun~ ;D

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    'Ewwo Lillian. I'm Kammie or Kam. ;D Welcome to PC. n_n Hope you enjoy your stay and read the rules. :] If you would like to be friends, PM me. ^o^~

Back