• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H'lo :3 I'm Ashley

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Hey! Thanks for taking time to read my ramblings. I've loved Pokemon since I was 2. It was the first show I watched. I love it sooo much! Right now I'm 16, and I still love it, and I'll never stop watching it, although they're ruining the show with B&W -__- Anyways, you have no idea how happy I am to be here, because I don't know anyone else that is obsessed with Pokemon as I am. I really love you all! I hope to talk to some of you, because I'm here to make friends and talk about Pokémon!

With all the love in my heart,
    -Ashley

..........No replies? :c *waits*

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • FIRST POST!!! Welcome to PC :3

What specific things dealing with Pokemon interest you? :) We can see you like the anime, but what other things do you like?! :D

PinkamenaPi3

1337 Pokemon Trainer ~ ^-^
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    Welcome to PC ^-^
    Have Fun! :3

(lol im still new here so your like me xD)

Years
  • You have to be patient. Generally your thread won't get a reply in thirty minutes or so, especially when there are so many other threads open at the same time, too! Welcome to PC though all riiight. :D

Your username is a big part of what pulled me to your thread haha. I love it - very creative! I've loved Pokemon for about as long as you have too, and you'll find that a lot of people around the forum have been into the series for a long time. And hey.. I'm probably as obsessed with it as you are, ehe. It's amazing and the games just keep getting better. Personally I think B&W was a good anime series and it was the first series that I actually kept up with, though I've missed a ton of episodes since I fell out of watching this past year. You might enjoy popping into the Pokemon Anime board to discuss your favorite sagas; we'd love to hear what you have to say. :) What's your favorite game?! Are you looking forward to X & Y?

Oh, and you'll find maaany people to talk to here. There are always a ton of members online and lots of staff members who would love to help you out. Be sure to keep on posting and not be shy so you have the best experience. Hmm.. perhaps you can delve into the Trade Corner or Battle Center too, assuming you have interest in trading/battling with our members. You can also join some fun clubs, play forum trivia, discuss your favorite games, and even chat with our members in chit-chat threads. There are also some great events lined up for the summer so you'd best look forward to that; it'll be a lot of fun.

Do you collect the merchandise? I've got some adorable Pokemon stuffed toys and figures in my room. My wallet cries all the time since there are so many awesome toys that I wish I could have.

Lots is in store for you here so have an awesome time, okay? If you ever need a friend I'd love to chat anytime! See you around. :3

Years
  • Don't worry if your thread gets overlooked, sometimes we have loads of newbies join at once. But don't worry, I like to make sure I welcome as many newbies as I can. Welcome to PC, Ashley!

I have to agree with Cirno, that's a pretty cool username you have. I tend to get drawn towards those creative usernames, and wow a Pokemon fan since the age of 2? That's pretty young, me and Cirno only got interested at around 7-8 years old and now we're both in our 20's and still love Pokemon. PC is definitely a great place to discuss Pokemon, and the games keep improving as they go, while I haven't been watching the anime much due to how badly it's getting handled in Australia right now, you may love discussing in the Pokemon Anime section as Cirno recommended.

Alongside that section, we have loads of other boards to check out as well, and we have loads of fun people you can meet and they'd be happy to assist you in any way. While PC may seem big and scary at first, you'll eventually learn how fun the community is, and with our Get-Together 10 coming up you definitely picked a good time to join. Cirno recommended a lot of places you can check out, because PC is so diverse. I do hope to see you around PC and remember you can always approach a moderator if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

PandaBoy

gotta catch 'em all
    Years
  • Welcome Ashley :D
    So you've been watching pokemon since you were 2?
    Well thats really cool! I also think they ar ruining the show.
    Like who decided to make like 500 more pokemons?
    I am also new (signed up yesterday).
    Looks like we have some stuffs in common ;)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Here's one more reply for you! Hi there Ashley! Welcome!

I can't believe you go into Pokemon at 2 years old! I could barely talk and understand things at that age hahaha. I got into it when I was 6 and the Pokemon anime was how I got into it as well. I still watch it to this day. Personally I've really enjoyed the BW anime and actually BW is what got me back into the anime. I stopped watching after early in DP cause of the dub's voice actors being replaced. I didn't like the new ones much. :( Though then I'd watch a few DP episode and I gotten used to Sarah Natochenny's Ash voice and I've noticed it's improved too. It's starting to sound more like Veronica Taylor's version, especially in BW. So I got back into the anime and have enjoyed it so far. Even have been catching up on all the DP episodes I've missed. ^-^ Anyway, Pokemon Anime is a great board for you.

Besides PA, there's many boards relating to Pokemon as well. But there's also many not related to Pokemon too. Pokecommunity is a really diverse when it comes to a Pokemon forum with all the off-topic section there are among the Pokemon ones. I think you should look around to see what you might like cause you never know what you could find. Just really hope you can enjoy yourself here and that you have fun. People here are really friendly so I think you will fit in greatly. If you're ever stuck on anything about the forum, just as a staff member and they will help you. Those are the ones in blue, orange and red by the way. You should definitely stay around now, cause as Cirno and Hikari said, we've got many fun events coming up soon. The get-together we have every year is so much fun!

See ya around and you can VM me if you like!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Ashley! Looks like you're not the only one who thinks the same when you joined PC at the first place. I was not noticing so many fans of Pokemon in PC as well. I'm also open to talk, so don't worry to talk to me, ok? Not just me, but also many users who greet you, and also some others that you'll soon befriend. I believe that you'll make many friends here! I hope you have a good time!

Nakala Pri

Hey there, Ashley? Mind if I call ya Ash? :P

I have been a Pokemon lover since I was four, I still love it just like you. :D

PokeCommunity truly is the best Pokemon site if you're looking for SUPER AWESOMENESS!!! :3

Need anything, drop a message on my homepage!

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    FIRST POST!!! Welcome to PC :3

What specific things dealing with Pokemon interest you? :) We can see you like the anime, but what other things do you like?! :D
    I'm a nut for the video games, and I collect cards. Also, buying merchandise such as plushies, figurines, etc. I like to RP and write Fanfiction, too. Not much of an artist, though. I ship Espeon and Umbreon, and one time I wrote a poem about PMD Explorers of Sky ending. Not gonna post it, though, kinda scared cuz it stunk XD I also like looking at pictures of Fakemon (fan-made Pokémon) Especially Eeveelutions. Also, I'm getting a Pikachu hoodie, so I'll be cosplaying as Pikachu soon.

Welcome to PC ^-^
    Have Fun! :3

(lol im still new here so your like me xD)
    Welcome to you, too! Believe me, I'll have fun.

You have to be patient. Generally your thread won't get a reply in thirty minutes or so, especially when there are so many other threads open at the same time, too! Welcome to PC though all riiight. :D

Your username is a big part of what pulled me to your thread haha. I love it - very creative! I've loved Pokemon for about as long as you have too, and you'll find that a lot of people around the forum have been into the series for a long time. And hey.. I'm probably as obsessed with it as you are, ehe. It's amazing and the games just keep getting better. Personally I think B&W was a good anime series and it was the first series that I actually kept up with, though I've missed a ton of episodes since I fell out of watching this past year. You might enjoy popping into the Pokemon Anime board to discuss your favorite sagas; we'd love to hear what you have to say. :) What's your favorite game?! Are you looking forward to X & Y?

Oh, and you'll find maaany people to talk to here. There are always a ton of members online and lots of staff members who would love to help you out. Be sure to keep on posting and not be shy so you have the best experience. Hmm.. perhaps you can delve into the Trade Corner or Battle Center too, assuming you have interest in trading/battling with our members. You can also join some fun clubs, play forum trivia, discuss your favorite games, and even chat with our members in chit-chat threads. There are also some great events lined up for the summer so you'd best look forward to that; it'll be a lot of fun.

Do you collect the merchandise? I've got some adorable Pokemon stuffed toys and figures in my room. My wallet cries all the time since there are so many awesome toys that I wish I could have.

Lots is in store for you here so have an awesome time, okay? If you ever need a friend I'd love to chat anytime! See you around. :3
    Wow!! You seem really awesome!! Myeh, I guess B&W is ok, but I'm just mad because Diamond and Pearl was an epic season, and it changed so quickly! I guess I'm just a little mad they took Brock out. "Do you collect the merchandise?" Come in my room, all you'll see is Pokémon XD I love my life size Pikachu <3 Yes, I'm looking forward to X and Y. You get to interact with your Pokémon in that one, right?? My favorite game is HeartGold. Darn, FireRed is pretty cool, too! I'll be sure to talk to you sometime, If I remember. (I have a bad memory xD)

Don't worry if your thread gets overlooked, sometimes we have loads of newbies join at once. But don't worry, I like to make sure I welcome as many newbies as I can. Welcome to PC, Ashley!

I have to agree with Cirno, that's a pretty cool username you have. I tend to get drawn towards those creative usernames, and wow a Pokemon fan since the age of 2? That's pretty young, me and Cirno only got interested at around 7-8 years old and now we're both in our 20's and still love Pokemon. PC is definitely a great place to discuss Pokemon, and the games keep improving as they go, while I haven't been watching the anime much due to how badly it's getting handled in Australia right now, you may love discussing in the Pokemon Anime section as Cirno recommended.

Alongside that section, we have loads of other boards to check out as well, and we have loads of fun people you can meet and they'd be happy to assist you in any way. While PC may seem big and scary at first, you'll eventually learn how fun the community is, and with our Get-Together 10 coming up you definitely picked a good time to join. Cirno recommended a lot of places you can check out, because PC is so diverse. I do hope to see you around PC and remember you can always approach a moderator if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
    Yup, 2 years old, Due to the fact we used to have some fans in our family. Anyways, it's great to meet you!

Welcome Ashley :D
    So you've been watching pokemon since you were 2?
    Well thats really cool! I also think they ar ruining the show.
    Like who decided to make like 500 more pokemons?
    I am also new (signed up yesterday).
    Looks like we have some stuffs in common ;)
    Nice to meet you. Welcome to you, too.

Here's one more reply for you! Hi there Ashley! Welcome!

I can't believe you go into Pokemon at 2 years old! I could barely talk and understand things at that age hahaha. I got into it when I was 6 and the Pokemon anime was how I got into it as well. I still watch it to this day. Personally I've really enjoyed the BW anime and actually BW is what got me back into the anime. I stopped watching after early in DP cause of the dub's voice actors being replaced. I didn't like the new ones much. :( Though then I'd watch a few DP episode and I gotten used to Sarah Natochenny's Ash voice and I've noticed it's improved too. It's starting to sound more like Veronica Taylor's version, especially in BW. So I got back into the anime and have enjoyed it so far. Even have been catching up on all the DP episodes I've missed. ^-^ Anyway, Pokemon Anime is a great board for you.

Besides PA, there's many boards relating to Pokemon as well. But there's also many not related to Pokemon too. Pokecommunity is a really diverse when it comes to a Pokemon forum with all the off-topic section there are among the Pokemon ones. I think you should look around to see what you might like cause you never know what you could find. Just really hope you can enjoy yourself here and that you have fun. People here are really friendly so I think you will fit in greatly. If you're ever stuck on anything about the forum, just as a staff member and they will help you. Those are the ones in blue, orange and red by the way. You should definitely stay around now, cause as Cirno and Hikari said, we've got many fun events coming up soon. The get-together we have every year is so much fun!

See ya around and you can VM me if you like!
    Great to meet you!! You seem really cool! *highfives*

Hi Ashley! Looks like you're not the only one who thinks the same when you joined PC at the first place. I was not noticing so many fans of Pokemon in PC as well. I'm also open to talk, so don't worry to talk to me, ok? Not just me, but also many users who greet you, and also some others that you'll soon befriend. I believe that you'll make many friends here! I hope you have a good time!
    I'll talk to you sometime! It's great to meet you!

Hey there, Ashley? Mind if I call ya Ash? :P

I have been a Pokemon lover since I was four, I still love it just like you. :D

PokeCommunity truly is the best Pokemon site if you're looking for SUPER AWESOMENESS!!! :3

Need anything, drop a message on my homepage!
    You can call me whatever you want as long as it's not an insult :3 Great to meet you!

Last edited:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Hello Ashley, and welcome to PC. It's quite good that you got into pokemon when you were 2, and I'm guessing one of the pokemon games was the first game you ever played? Also, it's great to hear that you are happy to be here :)

All I can say is, enjoy your time here! I know you will :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Hello Ashley,

its a pleasure to meet you, and im new here too haha :)

hope you have fun :D
    Great to meet you, too! And welcome! ^^

Hello Ashley, and welcome to PC. It's quite good that you got into pokemon when you were 2, and I'm guessing one of the pokemon games was the first game you ever played? Also, it's great to hear that you are happy to be here :)

All I can say is, enjoy your time here! I know you will :D
    One of the first games I ever played was Pokémon. Can't remember which one, though. Anyways, It's great to meet you!

Last edited:
    Back