• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HM Slave ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Zigzagoon, but I don't know how it could Surf o_O Wouldn't it be too small to carry the Trainer? lol

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
  • Bibarel~Cut,Surf,Waterfall,Rockclimb
    Staraptor~Fly
    Geodude~Strenght,Rocksmash

Years
  • It looks like Bibarel would make a really handy HM slave...

As of now, my current HM slaves are:
    Random Geodude - Rock Smash (probably Strength later on)
    Dewdrop (Budew) - Cut
    Random Starly - Fly, Defog
    (I currently have 4 badges)

As for Surf, I'm probably going to end up giving that to my Prinplup-soon-to-be-Empoleon. It's the only HM move that I would actually teach a member of my main team.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    I got a Really terrible Dragonite that I got from a trade that I use, then also my Quagsire

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I have my HM moves spread along all my ingame team Pokemon.
    Not the best thing to do, but I never liked the idea of having one Pokemon with HM moves.

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
    Years
  • Noctowl: Fly, Defog
    Bibarel: Surf, Waterfall, Cut, Rock Smash
    Ryhorn: Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Dig

I normally only have Noctowl on me...

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
  • Bibarel, of course. Rock smash, Rock climb, Strength and Cut. Covers all the basic ones, with Surf on Empoleon and Fly on Staraptor.(yes, my Staraptor sucks.) You don't really need Defog or Waterfall with you all the time.

Heh, I still remember my old friend who used the Mew he got in his Blue version as an HM slave. :}

Back