• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Hmm this could do with a tweaking."

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Out of the whole of this generation of gaming, what would be some of the changes you'd implement into the games to make your gaming experience more enjoyable? Remove the follow me feature? Include more gym leaders? Better music? More regions to explore? Imagine you're the game designer, and your boss has given you the opportunity to change and tweak the games however you wish, no question about it. What would you do?

Discuss!

Last edited:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hmm for D/P/Pt I'd like to include the 'follow me' feature as it was a cute and enjoyable addition. Just watching your Pokemon walk about with you, really gave you happiness and made you feel as if you could achieve anything you set your mind to.

And an increased surfing speed, in D/P I found it frustrating getting over waters, you moved slowly and it did take long. A little more speed would of been nice. I'd also for the 4th Gen increase the difficulty of gym leaders and more things to do in the aftergame.

After a while it does get slightly boring so it'd be nice to see more additions and activities after the main storyline. I haven't got much else to add actually D:.

Years
  • Honestly, I would like to make the gym leaders and trainers more challenging as well as adding more areas to explore after the main story has ended.

Back