• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmmm... (A Speculation)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
  • while watching a part of the Lucario movie with my friend she brought up a very interesting speculation...

Could Ash somehow be related to the ancient Aura Hero, Sir Aron? o_O

~~~~~

I think she could be right... I mean, didn't Lucario come out of the rod because he though Ash was Sir Aron, because of thier VERY ALIKE AURAs?

speculate here...

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    Hm, I had to think of that, too. Not only are their auras alike, I think they somehow look alike, too. Maybe Aron is Ash's ancestor?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I have to agree, they even LOOK similar as well!

that would be pretty interesting if Ash really is related to Aaron...

wait, didn't he almost have control of Arua near the end?

I have reason to beilve they ARE related...

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Well, they look alike ya...
    But even if they were related, they wouldn't have the same aura.
    Perhaps they are somehow linked to each other?

Well, we all know Ash some major part in the pokemon world, but I'm guessing that part won't be revealed untill the end of the anime.

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
  • i wave to a question about the movie...why does have ash still have a grovyle and he has aipom?..in the episode ash evole grovlye into a sceptile before getting aipom
    im confuse

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Maybe Ash is related and they will bring it up later. You can't really tell right now, they may forget about the whole thing.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • i wave to a question about the movie...why does have ash still have a grovyle and he has aipom?..in the episode ash evole grovlye into a sceptile before getting aipom
    im confuse
    It's not Ash's Aipom, it was Mew.

Yes, I think Aaron and Ash are related.

On another note - I wish Ash could wear that costume more often. He looked awesome in it.

Back