• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen HMmmm....

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Ducklet/ Swanna was my main HM slave but she was also a good pokemon she had brave bird, surf, dive, and fly but i used her alot in the elite 4 especially on the fighting one.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I really dont have an HM slave (even when I was playing through the game). My starter had Surf and my Unfezant had Fly. But when I started bring in Pokemon, my Bibarel was my HM slave yet again (even though getting all of those moves deleted was a pain)

:t354:TG

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    That story made me sad ;;

Anyways, two of my main Pokemon actually had HMs in my imported Black. Stoutland had Strength and Swanna had Surf and Fly. Since Swanna had the two primary moves needed, I didn't really need to carry around a slave.

However, when I got to my English Black and White, none of my Pokemon were taught HMs. As a result, I captured Ducklett in both (named Sauce in Black and Qwerty in White), and they both learned Surf and Fly. I also found that Druddigon was useful as a slave as it could learn Strength, Cut, and Surf. However, for Waterfall/Dive/Surf I think I used Frillish? At least in White I did.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Archeops got saddled with Fly. Samurott got Earthquake. I think I just gave Cut to Pansear and dragged it out of the box as necessary. And since the TM's can be used repeatedly, one of Samurott's moveslots alternated between Waterfall, Strength, and False Swipe.

I never got around to using Dive, lol

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Archeops got saddled with Fly. Samurott got Earthquake. I think I just gave Cut to Pansear and dragged it out of the box as necessary. And since the TM's can be used repeatedly, one of Samurott's moveslots alternated between Waterfall, Strength, and False Swipe.

I never got around to using Dive, lol

Samurott can't learn Earthquake.
    And that's not an HM. Did you mean Dig?

Back