• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HM's Trade Thread

Years
  • I have an odd request. Could you help me trade my Machamp from my Pearl to my Platinum? I traded it over the GTS and now I can't get it back due to my lack of another DS.

I have a Togepi I could trade to you in return, as you've got one on your "want" list...?

Sure I can help you. But to make it easier, I could just give you a Machamp if you'd like.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Nah, that's okay. It's just that I want it back on my Platinum so that I can beat the E4 normally heh. I'm sentimental like that.

Years
  • k, let me add your friend codes and I'll be right on wifi to trade.
    EDIT: All added and waiting.

Last edited:

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Sorry, I got a phone call there. .__.; thanks a whole ton! I'm getting on right now.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot the togepi! :c

EDIT AGAIN: Hope you don't mind the nickname too much. thankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU

Last edited:

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Sorry, it doesn't look like I have anything else you want. I could have sworn I had a Treecko...

Well, if I do find I have something, I'll make an offer.

Back