• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HMTI- Arrival (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Okay, its 2am, so my choice of wording may be bad in some areas, XD

Welcome to Dr. Algan's Human Mutation and Transformation Institute, a secret government building located deep in the forests of British Columbia, Canada. In this building, the unthinkable is done. Scientists operate on the living, attempting many different "techniques" that alter the human body. Some results include the merging of human and animals, plants, and other forms of matter. Basically, it's tampering with the forces of nature and changing human beings into basically anything imaginable. It is impossible, however, to completely change one lifeform into a completely different lifeform, so no matter what, the end result is still at least partially human.

The "patients" are randomly chosen humans between the ages of 10 and 19, and we're taken off the streets without their consent, or the knowledge of anyone, and were then forced to be tested upon, altering their lives forever.

The facility also contains two other sections. One section operates as a school for the "patients", where they learn basic studies like they would in school, along with how to control their new and "improved" bodies. The other section contains housing for the "patients", where groups of 10 max are assigned a home to live in. The homes are extremely nice and large. Not something you'd expect from a secret organization.

Our characters will be a group of new "patients" who have just arrived at the facility, and testing on them begins immediately. Afterwards, they are all assigned to the same home, and are forced to attend the schooling section. However, something seems even fishier about this place then what it already seems, and its your job to discover what, and escape.

Form
    Name:
    Appearance: (What you look like when first arriving at the facility)
    Personality:
    History: (A brief background on your character)
    RP Sample: (Some need not post a sample, and they know their identities.)

As for what will happen to your character after arrival, PM your plans to me, so it's a surprise to the other RPers.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Name: Tanya
    Appearance: Tall lanky girl, with short messy blonde hair and blue eyes. Wears a dark blue t-shirt and blue capris. No shoes. Wears a necklace with a small cross on it.
    Personality: Shy, a bit lazy, and very strong willed. Very loyal to close friends.
    History: Right after her parents were killed by a burglar with a gun in her apartment, she ran away to get help from the police, but was captured by the scientists.
    RP Sample: You know how I RP.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Name: Erika
    Appearance: Erika has flowing dark brown hair and light blue eyes. She wears blue jeans, a light purple tanktop, a white hooded sweatshirt, and white sneakers with blue stripes. Her skin is a light tan.
    Personality: Erika enjoys living her life to the most. Smart, cunning, and quick, she is a force to be reckoned with. Erika has a very bad tempter, though, when she gets ticked off. She also has a love for motorcycles.
    History: The brown haired teenager lives a mostly normal life, save her doctor parents. She's a senior planning to go to college, then pre-med school, courtesy of her parents' money. Unbeknownst to her, she was adpoted at a very early age. Erika has 2 siblings: a 25 year old brother, Josh, and a 10 year old sister, Rashel.
    RP Sample: Erika kicked her motorcycle, causing it to fall into the pile of boxes in the garage. It was a Friday morning, and Rashel had caught the bus. Her parents were at work, and she was left with her motorcycle. If it only would start for her.

"ARGH! You - stupid - bike - ARGH!!" The teenager kicked it again. There was 10 minutes until the first day of school started, and she was stuck in the garage, trying to start a stubborn motocycle. Erika had checked everything to see what was wrong with it: no flats, no broken wires, there was gas --

Gas. I didn't check the gas gauge! Argh! She stormed over to the cycle and checked the meter. Empty. Stupid freakin' bike! She ran over to the gas can and filled it. The sound of a running motor comforted her, and she zoomed out of the garage, not bothering to shut the door.

It was 23 miles to school, and she had roughly ten minutes to make it there. "Oh, you're kidding me..." Erika said as she stopped at a red light. She was so ticked off that she didn't notice the shady people sneaking behind her in a black limo.

It turned green. She hit the gas handle. The car followed, riding her tail. "Sheesh! You could pass me, you know! I'm not gonig that slow or anything!!" The car still rode her exhaust pipes.

Ten blocks later, the car was still following Erika, and she was ticked. Not just regular mad, ticked as in if-you-don't-leave-me-alone-now-I'm-going-to-kill-somebody-and-it-will-probably-be-you ticked. The seventeen-year-old flipped a quick U-turn and came face-to-face with the tinted windows of the limo.

"Would you mind -- Hey!" A tall man in a white suit came up and gagged Erika. Another male dragged her to the car and shoved her into the backseat.

The first man turned to face the girl. "Let's just say you're going to have a lot of fun..."

Then Erika blacked out.

Wow, that's a lot of hyphens! XD And David told me I didn't need one after I was ALMOST DONE. So I posted one anyway x3.[/color]

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Name: Kasei Karion

Appearance: She stands at five feet. She has long [lower back length] dark brown hair and has brown eyes. She has a tan skin tone and a frail body build. She looks her age [and sometimes a bit more] in every aspect except height.

Personality: Kasei has a mix of attitudes, to accompany different moods. When happy or delighted, slight things can bring her mood crashing down and make her fiery temper arise. But when she's depressed, calm, or other such neutral to depressing moods, she is rather docile and quiet. But when she's bored, look out! She will play tricks and may subject someone to cruel humor in the name of a laugh. Genereally, Kasei is very docile seeign as she's calm a lot of the time, yet, when talked to, she usually becomes fairly outgoing and helpful. Did I mention she has a helpful attitude? Yep, she does. But her fiery temper and her intolerance to stupidity makes her let those said people and sometimes others recieve no help.

History: Living a very quiet life, Kasei really hadn't experianced many troubles. That is, until one day, she walked to her nearby neighbor's house, two houses away from her own house, she was kidnapped and taken to the facility. Beign the weak person she is, she had stood no chance of getting out of the grasp of her captors.

RP Sample: n__n

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Name: Kala
    Appearance: A girl withlight blonde short cut hair and brown eyes. She wears a tight sleeveless dark red shirt and blue jeans. She wears black slide on shoes and wears a silver bracelet on her left arm.

Personality: Kala keeps to herself most of the time. She isn't good with socializing and because it's her weakness, she doesn't do much of it. She can have her occasional peppy spirts but she's usually darkly gloomy. She lovees animals to death though :3 She likes to have friends and envies those who do but never was good at making the first move...

History: Kala's parents own a very prosperous country overseas, making her a high-class citizen.Alas, because the company is overseas, her parents travel extremely often, leaving her by herself for most of her life. The people at her school think that she is 'too rich to talk to us normal people' and 'a concieted snob'. She has few friends which are people she had met overseas when she goes with her parents (which is rarely) and talks to them by computer. Her favorite place to go is in the old theatre where she takes care of abandoned and stray animals
    RP Sample:o3o do I have too? I've RPed with you a couple of times..

Years
    Name: Laura Thomas

Appearance: Laura has long chocolate brown hair which extends to her hips, and emerald green eyes with a hint of hazel. She stands at around 5?5 and is quite lanky for a girl of her age, though well toned. She wears a Yin and Yang crest around her neck at all times and multiple leather bracelets grace both wrists and ankles. Her right upper arm is home to a dragon tattoo which spirals around her arm to the joint. A thin scar runs from her ear to her lip from an attack not long ago from this day, she remembers it ad if it were yesterday.

Personality: Non caring and cruel is the best way to describe Laura, but though she is known to be sarcastic and witty, she does have a protective side for those she considers friends, hard as it may be to befriend her, it is not impossible to do so?but her way of showing friendship is no different to how she treats the rest of the human race. Her sarcasm is what gets her in trouble most of all, and is the one main thing which looses her friends?not that she cares much to begin with anyway.

History: Laura had never exactly been one to stick to the law, and this caused her mother and father much money, not that she cared?.she was constantly in trouble with the law and no one could keep her under control. Not knowing what to do, her mother and father abandoned her at the age of 14 and she was put into a children?s home.

But of course, this did not go to her liking and not long ago, she ran from the home and ended up getting herself captured by these so called scientists?so to say, she was not happy with the whole ordeal and still remains to this day, a troublemaker.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Okay, everyone so far is accepted. But I still require a PM from you Chibi regarding your character. ^^;;

Name: David
    Appearance: Standing at 5'11", David is a very tall boy with a medium build. His hair is short, and is coloured a red that appears orange in the right light, and his eyes are a bluey grey. He wears just a bland black t-shirt, with a navy blue pair of jeans.
    Personality:
    History: David has lived in a small town located in Ontario his whole life. He was taken when his parents were absent on holidays one week.

I'll post the first post tomorrow at latest.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Name:Robert Price
    Appearance: he has short to medium length brown hair, which is usually messy, as he has more important matters on his mind than tidyness. he has brown eyes flecked with hazel, and he typically wears typical american clothes, with jeans, a T-shirt, and a black leather coat. Although he does have a fondness for a few styles of clothing from other cultures.
    Personality: I've been pardoned from this little field here. >_>
    History: Even though his heritage is like an international buffet, he's american through and through. He's visited half of the world's continents, and is still going strong, having some slight training in martial arts, he's learned to intimidate, cannive, scheme, and deal his way through life, but never using it to harm anyone.

Kurosaki

OOC: I'll go ahead and make the first post now, but I'll only be taking late sign-ups until we reach page 3.

IC: "Wait here until it's your turn." A man with a white labcoat told me as he threw me inside a cold, damp cell. It had only been 12 hours since I was taken by my home, and brought here. Where WAS here anyways? The knocked me out before I could see the location, and they never told me what this place was. They just took me in and threw me in this cell.

The sounds I heard down the hall were very disturbing. Screams, crying, and the sounds of various items such as drills echoed through, giving me goosebumps, and making me even more terrified.

Before I knew what hit me, I was unconcious. However, I heard two words prior to this: "Your turn."

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Tanya was tossed into a jail-like cell. She grabbed the bars and looked frantically around, but it was too dark to see much. Horrible smells filled the air and terrible sounds echoed throguh the room. Tanya's eyes filled with tears as she tried to see where the screaming crying, and electronic sounds were coming from. She felt her hands get cold as she clutched the bars tighter, and a moment later was hit over the head with something and knocked out.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I awoke in a dark cell, the bars reminding me of prison. I sat up, the screams seeming to have no efect on me. Actually, if anything, they seemed relaxing to me, at least, as far as a casual observer could tell. I scooted into one corner to preserve warmth, since it was chilly, and curled up into a ball, shifting my coat over me so that it functioned like a blanket. Fortunately for them, whoever they were, they didn't try knocking me out, but rather a dart. I woke up as I heard it hissing through the air, but whatever it was, it was fast, I didn't even feel the prick of the dart...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Awakening to find herself in a dark, cold cell, Kasei immediatly began to shiver. Listening to the array of horrific sounds, smells, and the dismal sight around her kept Kasei's mind somewhat off of the cold and stiffness she was feeling. Sighing, she looked around. No sooner had her eyes rested on the bars of the cell she was in, did she hear the words "You're up now..." before feeling a rather rude prick in her neck. Bringing her hand up to her neck, she felt something as her mind raced. 'Next for what? Is this som-' she thought, falling unconcious halfway through thought.

Kurosaki

Some time later, I awoke, finding myself tied down in a dark room. There was a suspicious character standing over me with... was that a chainsaw!? I was sent into panic mode, just like most normal people would, and began struggling, trying to break free of my restraints.

I found a weak point in the right leg restraint, and broke it free, swinging at the mad man. The kick made contact, and sent him flying back, blood now spewing from his nose. He now appeared VERY pissed, and started the chainsaw up, and then cutting my whole right leg off, blood spewing into my face (as well as every other section of my body, not to mention the wall behind me), and a kind of pain I've never experienced before taking hold of my body. Still not satisfied, the man thrusted the chainsaw in my chest, before everything went black. I thought for sure I had died.

Much to my surprise, I awoke once more, this time in an extremely bright room. It was so bright, my eyes burned like hell when I opened them.

"Project 136, our very first living robot. However, I guess robot is a bit harsh. You're now more of an artificial human." A voice said as a man walked before me. That man was the scientist from before. "You may have caused harm to me earlier, but I've taken my revenge." He said as he placed a mirror in front of my face. I passed out soon after...

OOC: My character, as he said, has been made into an artificial human. The only things that remain from his old body are brain and heart, and *most* of his interior is robotic. However, for pissing off the scientist, he has been made female, and is placed in the most complicated outfit ever, as seen in the attatched file. What kind of abilities and powers does this new form hold?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    OOC: Not nearly as violent as I thought it would be XD

IC: Tanya struggles madly as she awoke strapped to a table, a bright light shinging in her eyes. "Now, don't worry, this won't hurt too much." The scientist said with a smirk, turning to pick up a seringe, and some kind of chemical that was glowing a bit. "What's that?!" Tanya said, tears streaming down her face. "Where am I?!" "Shhhh." The scientist said, sticking Tanya's arm with the seringe. He injected the chemical into her slowly, and painfully. "I...thought you said this wouldn't hurt.." Tanya saaid, before becoming very sleepy. The scientist wheeled a machine over to her, and stuck both Tanya's hands into it. He then unstrapped her, but Tanya was too weak and tired now to struggle, and he set her on top of what looked like a large scanner surface. The scientist turned off the lights and flipped a switch, and the machine on Tanya's hands emitted a bright light, as did the surface she was lying on. She fainted and woke up hours later on the same table. "Wha....?" She asked groggily. She never felt this tired before. "The first human-fox hybrid! You must feel so lucky." The scientist said, handing Tanya a mirror. She stared into it, still a bit dazed, to see a face covered in white fur staring back at her. She now had two small pointed white ears poking out from her now-white hair. Tanya fainted.

OOC: Her new appearance is the pic in the attatchment, but she has blue eyes and clothes.

Last edited:
    Years
    ?So what your saying is, you took me from the street, you have no idea if I have a family or not and now your going to make me into something not human at all?...oh great?my day just keeps on getting better? The dark haired teen muttered under her breath the last sentence and crossed her legs and arms in a huff.

The Scientist chuckled darkly and looked down at her ?patient?, his glasses were tilted on his nose and the white lab coat seemed to sway with an unknown breeze?he looked almost?spooky in her eyes.

?Don?t we have the attitude? he stated, scribbling something down on the clip board he carried, before casting his sapphire orbs back on the teen that now sat on the cold floor of the sell. ?Now wait here like a good little girl in till it is your turn, eh?? He then turned on his heel and closed the sell door with a clap.

?Oh yeah, no problem?Ill just wait here for you to cut me in two? With that, she climbed from the floor and made her way over to the cell door, she glanced through the steel bars and began to pull at them. She knew it was no use, but she was going to make the last few minutes of her humanity count.

She reached her hand through the door and patted the guard on the shoulder roughly, ?Hey, dude?you think you can let me out of here?? She asked?knowing the attempt was futile, but not caring. It seemed the guard had ?Not heard her? and so she repeated the movement, only with more force behind the poke. This time she earned herself a grunt and a glare.

She grinned and continued to make pointless conversation with the guard. ?So?where do you live? Did you have some freaky thing happen to you here to? Are you like?half gorilla or something...how about a bear?Hippo?...I know?? She was cut off as the same scientist from earlier re-appeared and motioned for the guard to open the door.

She stepped back into the cell and crossed her arms over her chest ?Couldn?t you see that we were talking??

The Scientist gave that low, dark chuckle once more, before he motioned the guard into the cell, and before she knew what was happening, everything went black.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Awakening, Kasei found herself layed out on a cold, hard table. She felt very disoriented and dizzy, unable to do anything. Everything had a surreal quality to it. However, that didn't stop the reality of a pain that was beginning to shoot through her left arm as a needle tip was placed in it and hit a vein, blood now dripping from the entry point. Tilting her head over, she saw a man in a white labratory coat.

"Huh... What's going on..." asked Kasei, albeit her speech was very slow and confused. The scientist stared over at her, Kasei unable to really process what he looked like.

"You're going to be fused with animal DNA. Several animals, actually." said the sceintist, his words like a drone in Kasei's head, drowning out all other thought as the reality over everything creeped into her mind. As blood dripped down from the syringe entry point, Kasei suddenly screamed as the golden fluid within the syringe was injected, causing a very bad burning sensation.

Suddenly, all went blank; thoughts, vision, senses, everything. Her open eyes clouded up as she suddenly went limp. She was sent into a merciful unconcious state of where even dreams and nightmares could not reach her...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked myself into awareness. I looked around, confused, until a strand of white hair clouded my vision. I blinked, and looked down. I nearly fainted, but tried to calm myself. I was in a very tight black shirt with a silver design, and even tighter black pants, which showed off a figure that was anything but male. "Hmm, looks like a success." I heard from behind me, and I tried to whip my head around and start yelling, but once again, the hissing as a dart moved through the air, and darkness once more...

OOC: The one in black, of course.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Erika woke up in a damp, dingy cell. There were two guards standing there; one of them appeared to be in conversation with another person, presumably in another cell. She wasn't going sit there without knowing something about this. There was a small rock on the ground. Erika picked it up, and thanks to her softball skills and wonderful aiming, she hit one of the burly guards. "Hey! You! What am I doing here!"

The guard slowly lumbered over to the senior. "You want to know why you're here?"

"No, I asked for directions to Detriot. Of COURSE I want to know why I'm here!!"

He smiled mischieviously at Erika. "You're one of the few and lucky to be brought to HMTI."

"HMTI? What the heck is --" But she was interrupted abruptly by the same person who had abducted her earlier today.

"Girl! Come with me!" He pointed a long skinny finger at Erika.

She laughed. "You really expect me to come peacefully withthe same person who kidnapped me?!"

"Yes, I do, unless you want to be horribly mutated." He stared at the girl while she stared at him back with the same feriocity. Out of the corner of her eye, Erika noticed another small stone.

"Fine," she spat out. "But let me tie my shoe first." She bent down on the pretenses of tying her shoe, but she slipped the rock into her hand. "Alright. I'll come peacefully. But that doesn't mean I'll like it."

"There you go. That's the spirit." After he said that, the scientist muttered, "That's the first one all day that hasn't fought someway..." The two walked for about five minutes when the reached a halt in front of a steel door. "In." Erika stubbornly went in; the man following.

"Lay down." Erika did as she was told, knowing that if she didn't cooperate, something even more terrible could happen to her -- even more terrible then what was going on now. The scientist poked a needle with anestesia into her neck.

The next thing Erika realized was that there were many people leaning over her, with various instruments in hand. She also noticed some animals in the background. One operator, a younger one as far as she could tell, was the only one to notice she was awake.

He made sure all the others were not listening, and leaned down to her. "You're awake?"

"Yes!"

"Thank goodness. They were going to do even worse things to you. I'll tell them to stop."

"Thanks...I guess..."

The man turned to the head doctor. "Sir!"

"What is it, Avary?"

The younger one paled a bit at the site of his superior addressing him. "Sir! She's awake. We have to stop! She may not survive otherwise, and that woudl be a shame!"

The elder's steelblue eyes drilled into the poor man. "Point taken, Avary. I didn't expect the sleeping potion to wear off until we were completely done, but this will work. Let her up and examine her 'new self.'"

The same man who addressed Erika before walked over to her again. Before he released her, he said two words: "I'm sorry."

The teenager walked over to the full length mirror a couple of yards away from her. At first, Erika saw nothing wrong with herself -- she looked the same as she did before the operation. Hair was fine, upper torso was fine, her legs were fine.

Oh my god. It was what was between her legs that startled her. There was a long black tail swishing in between them. Erika ran her hand through her hair, unable to comprehend what she was seeing. There were two small lumps though. After the seventeen year old put her hand back down, two medium-sized ears poked up out of her head.

This was about all Erika could bear. Remembering the rock she picked up in her cell, she took a hold of it and turned to the doctors.

"Well, what do you think?" The head doctor said. In response, she threw the rock at him. It immediately knocked him out, and a huge lump was forming on top of his forehead. Erika knew she had threw it hard, but not that hard, not hard enough to knock him out.

Startled at what she had done, she bolted out the door, not bothering to open it. Another surprise was in the door also, for when she ran into it, it simply fell over.

Erika sat on the steps and began to cry.

Kurosaki

I awoke once more some time later, in a cell once more. However, it was a much larger cell, and there was another girl in here as well, dressed in a black outfit with white hair. Was what I had seen in that mirror real? It must have just been a trick mirror! That's it! However, when I tried to get up, my body felt extremely heavy. I glanced at what was holding me down, and found plates of armor on my hands, chest, and sides, as well as the exact same dress as in the mirror. "Let me guess, it wasn't a trick mirror, was it?" I said quietly to myself, noting the female tone of my voice.

I caught my reflection on a mirror positioned on the wall. It was true. A girl with blonde hair and a ridiculous dress was reflected at me. I attempted to stand up once again, and my body had seemingly adjusted to the weight, and I got up like I normally would. Didn't the scientist say I was an artificial human or something like that? Perhaps this was related. "What kind of place is this anyways?"

OOC: We should all meet in this cell.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Awakening, once again, Kasei swore to herself that she'd find whoever had arranged for that brutally kill them. Wait, where were these violent thoughts coming from? Kasei quietly composed herself, now becoming calmer. She was no longer quite as angry.

Sighing, she lashed her long tail. Wait... Had she just felt that motion right? A tail? Standing up, her spotted tail lashing to the left and then to the right, she stared down at her hands. Her hands had paw pads on them and were clawed. Silky golden fur with cheetah-esque spots dotted her arms and legs.

Suddenly more acutely aware of sound, she tilted her head over to her left to see another girl, this one looking as if she were half robot. And, judging from Kasei's nose, had a heavy scent of metal on her. Definetaly robot-esque...

Putting her clawed hands on her head, trying to lift some of her now golden and spotted hair into her view, she rested on a pair of ears. They, from what she could feel, were like a lion's in form, but were a bit different than a lion's typical ears. A long tuft of brick red fur was felt as Kasei moved her hands along her ears.

"This... Is awesome..." she whispered in awe to herself. In her euphoria, she nearly forgot about where she was and the others. Almost. In a few moments, Kasei was in a fit of weaker depression. Sure, she now looked infinately better [in her opinion] than she had earier, but what could would it be in this large cell?

Giving a resigned grumble, she sat down on the ground. She decided to wait for something to happen, perhaps something that would enable her to get out or take her out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back