• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HMTI- Arrival (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Name: Paige
    Appearance: Paige has dark brown hair that is cut to her shoulders, she has fair colored skin that seems tan. She is around 5 '3' and her eyes are a dark brown color. Paige wears a large black t shirt with a dark grey long sleeve shirt underneeth, she also wears baggy black shorts. She wears dark grey knee high socks and black sneakers she also wears a pair of worn out black fingerless gloves.
    Personality: Paige is quiet and soft spoken, she will say sorry for any little thing even if it was not her fault. She thinks that when she is outgoing it only looks like she is a spaz, though she is only outgoing once in a great time. It is very hard to make her angry but when she is she will become cruel and violent.
    History: Paige had a very normal life her parents were kind, and she thought that they liked her. Just recently though she went on a vacation to Cananda and was abandoned.
    RP Sample: I walked down the crowded street looking for my parents, they said that they would come back in ten minutes yet it has been two hours. I started to run as peoples voices filled my head, I was panicing looking all around for my mother and father. Soon I triped and fell I felt my ankle it was sprained and ws started to swell. I limped into a dark ally so that I could calm down, but as I stoped to sit I felt a hand grab my mouth and waist as I was dragged into a car.

Kurosaki

"Hello?" I asked nobody in particular, as I could sense the presence of another in a section of the room coated in darkness. To my surprise, however, everything lit up and I could see as clear as day. Of course, it was still dark in the room, but my new eyes must be able to adjust to any lighting. what a saw was a girl that reminded me a lot of a cat in appearance. "Hello?" I asked again, this time directed at the girl.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "uuuuunnng." I said, slowly coming around, and sitting up, blinking. Slowly, ever so slowly, myy eyes adjusted to the darkness, but only enough to make out the shillouette's of two humans. I thought they were human at least. Then I rememebred what had happened to me. My hands went to my shirt, and I began trembling at what I felt. It was true.... "You, BASTARDS!!!" I screamed, launching into the air at the barred wall, so fast that everything around me became a blur. I hit the bar with a flying kick, hard enough to break ordinary steel... And fell to the ground, crying in pain. That should have at least bent the bar, I must be much weaker now. This was like some nightmare, nothing this horrible could be real...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    "Hello ther-" started Kasei, relieved at seeing that this other humanistic being with her seemed friendly enough as a shout rang through the cell. Jumping and giving a frightened mew, Kasei whirled around to see another human-like person, this one a female. The girl fell to the ground after hitting the barred wall and seemed to be in pain. "Are you alright?" asked Kasei, her voice echoing through the cell. She stared worriedly at the girl.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    (...sorry Yukito, I'm going to have to pull out..;-; School is just to demanding right now. :sleeping: I hope you all have the BEST Rp though! ^____^)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I got control of myself, and began feeling my leg. "I'll live." I said, making a face at the feminine voice. "It's not broken, but had they not changed me, the bar would have been." I said, grimacing as I tried to stand up, trying to keep as little weight on that leg as possible. "So, what happened to you?" I asked the room in general. I didn't want to explain what had just happened to me...

Years
    ?Ung??

?She is waking up?

?Good, now we can begin the project?

The next Laura knew she was looking up at a bright light?a very bright light; she squinted and groaned as her head gave a pound of protest and she closed her eyes once again. The voices around here seemed to be booming their comments, which all the more made her head hurt ten times more.

She heard a familiar voice close to her ear, and recognized it as the voice of the man who she has spoken to earlier on?how much earlier on was a mystery to her now. ?Not much the sarcastic teenager now are we?? He muttered humorously next to her ear, which only caused Laura to lash out and strike him in the face with her forehead.

She heard him growl and stumble back a few feet before, giving the order to proceed with the ?project?, whatever the project was. Her eyes opened at his order, eager to know what these freaks had in store for her, she cast a glance at the man closest to her, who was now preparing some sort of a machine.

She arched an eyebrow, her headache forgotten and her usual demeanour returning. ?What?s that for? She questioned, turning her attention upon the man she had head butted not to long ago, he seemed to have regained some of his composure, but he still looked quite shaken.

?You my dear,? He replied ?are going to be the first we test our little machine on?you see?we have studied the transformation of human to vampire and have come up with a fantastic idea on how to change a hum in to a vampire?without the actual use of a Vampire?

Laura tilted her head as much she could and blinked in question ?Umm?right? What else could she say? she had just been told she would be turned into a Vampire?by a Machine?how that worked she would never know, but she was certainly about to find out. After everything she had been through, she had taught herself not to dwell on things.

The machine made a clacking noise as it was turned on and the man nearest took the sharp spike of the machine into his hand and drove it into her neck, right into the jugular vein. Laura could do nothing but choke on the scream she was about to let loose as the machine drank the blood from her vain, not letting a single drop escape from the puncture it had created.

Laura stared wide eyed at the grinning face of the mad man she had grown use to and gasp for air as the life was being sucked from her body. Her limbs went numb as the soon took over and her body fell flat against the table she was laying upon, the straps that kept her bound slackened as her arms secede their struggling and her legs quickly followed suit.

After a while, her eyes lazily shut and her mouth fell open, slightly agape.

It seemed like an eternity before the machine was pulled away and the humming of the engine was turned off, it was then Laura groaned and managed to open her eyes just enough to glance at the man standing next to her. He held a container full of red substance and was quickly unscrewing the lid.

He then lent over her pale form and drove the container into her mouth, allowing the substance to run down her throat?forcing her to drink.

A metallic taste filled her mouth and her eyes widened in recognition of the taste?blood!

She coughed and spluttered, trying to force the tube out of her mouth, but it only made her want more. She soon found herself gulping down the liquid, tube after tube in till the scientists figured enough was enough and they took her from the strap down table and began to walk her strengthening body to somewhere unknown.

She soon found herself faced with another cell door and was thrown in roughly, she fell to the floor with a harsh ?clap? and groaned as she heard the cell door closing behind her. The mans voice filled the air, a humorous but warning tone to his voice ?Now don?t go drinking from your guest?s now, pet?

Kurosaki

"What happened to me?" I repeated the question as I thought to myself. A lot of stuff had changed, and I wondered if I could put it into words. "First of all, I'm barely human anymore. I'm an 'artificial human,' capable of much more then the normal human, and I'm more machine then human. To top things off, I've became a girl, and I'm dressed in this." I glanced around at the others, wondering what had happened to them. Upon looking at the girl who had asked a question earlier, a box of information popped into view. It gave her name, age, blood type, everything. "You're name is Robert Price, correct?" I asked her, but that didn't seem right, "Isn't that a guys name?"

I then directed my attention to the other girl. "Your name is Kasei Karion? You were fused with a cheetah, lion, and caracal. At least, thats what I'm finding in your DNA."
    I then noticed a new girl was thrown in, but when I went to read about her I encountered what was similar to a firewall, blocking the information.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Errr," I said. I *really* didn't want to tell them. Not at this point. Still, there wasn't much I could do to hide it. I felt my face heating up into a vivid blush as I said "Yes, it's a guys name." I was certain they'd put two and two together, given the circumstances...

Years
    ?Rude much?? The newly bred vampire muttered over her shoulder at the closed cell door. She pushed herself up with her hands and brushed herself off quickly before growling to no one in particular and glaring around the cell. What she saw was not what she had expected, other beings sat huddled upon the stone floor, some scared and yet some truly amazed at what they had become.

Laura growled, showing new fangs and ran to the cell door, banging repeatedly upon it ?Let me out of here this instant! I will not settle for this!? her fist began to redden at the contact with the heavy steel door and she drew away in pain. She knew Vampires had heeling powers?heck if she had known how to control vampiric powers, she would have passed through the walls ages ago.

But alas, she was a newly bred Vampire, and she knew these people would not let her loose so easily. She growled and turned her back on the door, sliding down against it. She dug her slender fingers into her head and growled, lowering her head so that no one could see the pure anger upon her face.

The other thing she did not want to see?was the pulse of her soon to be pray?soon to be that is?if she didn?t get more blood soon?she still craved for it being as new as she was?she was still week so that gave them a chance to tackle her head on before she could make her move?that was if she couldn?t restrain herself.

Kurosaki

"Okay guys, listen up." I said, attempting to get everyones attention. If my data read correctly, I knew how I could break those bars down. "First of all, I need everyone to move out of the way of the bars." Following this, I took hold of what seemed to be a vampire girl, and dragged her to the back of the room, before positioning myself before the bars. I took hold of two, and began pushing outwards. As my 'muscles' adjusted, it became easier and easier, until they were far enough apart to walk through. However, when I attempted to walk through, I was delivered a large shot of pain which allowed me to get no further. Some sort of barrier device perhaps?

"Darnit, so close!" I yelled as I punched the nearby wall. To my surprise however, the palm of my hand began to light up, and shot a beam of energy through the wall, creating a massive hole that lead to the hallway beyond. However, I was shocked by what I had just done, and a sweatdrop rolled down my face. "Whoops!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked. The wall, she blasted a hole right through it! Then, the realisation hit me. Completely forgetting the pain in my leg, I rushed forward, darting through the wall. I was only moving at a normal speed though, my leg was slowing me down, even if I didn't notice the pain... I ducked through several hallways, and once again, heard the hissin of a dart shooting through the air. "Fu-" I said, before falling to the ground again, making what I said a mystery, though I'm willing to bet it wasn't "Fun."

Kurosaki

"The idiot..." I muttered as 'Robert' flew out of the room, only to be dragged back a few moments later by the guards, knocked out. However, when they noticed the hole in the way, and then saw the light smoke coming off my hands from the blast, they decided I should be in trouble too, so the knocked me to the floor on my stomach, and then tazered me. If that wasn't bed enough, the electrical shock stopped all movement in my body, so all I could do was lie on the ground, my head and mouth only moveable.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I shook myself, and got to my feet shortly after. I must have been building a resistance to the darts. I looked around. Something was... Wrong, I felt a bit off balance. I couldn't see what though. I looked around, and noticed Robo-girl. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked, stumbling over, still a bit dizzy from the tranquilizer...

Kurosaki

"Robin? Have you grown?" I asked her as I stared at her upper torso from the ground below. For some reason, her name data had changed to Robin, so that's what I began calling her. "My database shows that you were 10cm, and now you're 25." this was definately something I didn't want to discuss, but I felt the need to keep my database in check.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked, unsure what she meant, and looked down at her. Looking down was a mistake, as I figured it out. My chest had gotten *MUCH* Larger. Promptly, and thankfully for robo-girl, I fell backwards, rather than forwards, and fainted before I hit the ground, despite the tightness of my shirt...

Years
    The Vampire raised her crimson eyes as one of the girls walked over to her and grabbed her by the scruff of her trench collar and dragged her across the room away from the door. Her eyes widened at how strong such a small girl was and she allowed herself to be dragged without question?in fact, she was too flabbergasted to say much at that moment.

After being let go, she watched as the girl neared the cell bars and bent them with no trouble at all. Laura?s draw literally dropped at this and she, for once, had no sarcastic comment to throw at the girl?that was in till some sort of force pushed her back in to the cell.

Her composure regained?Laura rolled her eyes and pushed herself up from the floor, she was ready to say something rather witty when the wall was pushed through in a whirl of dust and the girl who had bent the bars just moments ago, took her hand away from the rubble that was the wall.

Without though, another of the captives ran out through the wall, only to be brought back moments later and thrown to the floor along with the half mechanic girl. The vampire had to grin at this; she walked over to the mechanical girl and bent down to her level. ?Wow?that worked didn?t it?maybe next time you?ll manage to get to that door?? She pointed a slender finger to the cell door, just feet away from where they stood now ??before you get captured again?yeah?welldone?

With that, she straightened and walked off back, further into the cell.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had regained consciousness during the sarcastic girls remakrs, and was messing with the pocket PC they had transfered from my previous clothes to a pocket in this outfit. I looked at the robot girl for a minute, considering, and then I said "You probably run on Linux, right?" I asked, and without waiting for an answer, I plugged a USB cord into a tiny, flesh-colored slot on the back of her neck, nearly invisible, and began to upload a file I had used before, that had an interesting effect on other linux machines, and I wondered if it would work with her...

Kurosaki

"Just shut up, would you?" I yelled at the vampire as she walked away. God, someone woke up on the wrong side of the coffin today. If that didn't make my mood better, what came next certainly didn't. I felt something... inserted into my neck? I turned my head around as far as I could, to see Robin inserting some sort of wire hooked up to a Pocket PC of sorts. "What exactly are you doing?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I didn't look up as I said "I'm uploading my own personal worm to your system, if you run on linux, it should..." I said, but trailed off as the upload ompleted, and I removed the cable. "Ok, I'm wirelessly connected..." Imsaid, and began browsing my way through her mainframe wirelessly. Eventually, I found something called "appearance.exe" I opened it, knowing I shouldn't and there were two fields of white. One said "preset" with default selected, and several others conmsisting of long strings of numbers and letters, and on the other was custom. I selected one of the pre-set ones at random, and applied it, wondering what it would do...

OOC: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/Legendary_Pokemaster/blank_generation03.jpg must I say more?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back