• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HMTI- Arrival (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Laura raised an eyebrow at the girl in front of her as she explained what had happened to her in the lab?she was almost excited about the whole ordeal, didn?t she know that this was one of the worst situations she probably had ever been in? Laura couldn?t help but grin an un-human grin; it stretched wide across her paled face, displaying large canines.

?Oh really? she drawled, allowing her sarcasm to seep through in her words, she crossed her arms over her chest and continued to glance up at the young teen, the grin never leaving her face?this could prove to be quite amusing to her. She watched as the same girl began to demonstrate her powers by tearing a bar from the cell they were in and showing off her new characteristics.

"So...what did they end up doing to you?" the girl suddenly asked, catching Laura off guard, she shook her head ?You really don?t want to know, girly? She muttered, lowering her head somewhat, though the fangs may have given the species away, she was hoping that they had now.

Suddenly, a guard appeared, a smirk playing on his face, Laura snarled at the pug faced man and got to her feet immediately, preparing to strike if provoked. Seeing this, the man turned the tranquilizer gun on her and shot. It caught her dead in the chest, and though her Vampiric blood made her stronger, the dosage of the dart overcame her senses and she found herself gasping for breath and control on the cold stone floor?but she kept her eyes wide open, determined not to pass out.

The guard growled in disappointment and trudged over to her kneeling figure, and without warning struck her with a bony knee. This caused her head to snap backwards and finally her eyes shut with a combination of pain and sleepiness.

The next she saw was a ceiling, very unlike the one she had grown accustom to in the cell?it was rather homely. She frowned and pushed herself up?she then found that the cold stone floor had been replaced by a comfy mattress?but the strange thing was?it was not bed shaped. Her heart leapt from her chest as she discovered that the ?bed? she had been asleep in, was in fact a coffin.

She immediately sprang from the wooden enclosure and stared at in with wide eyes. Looking around, she found that her surroundings were dark, even darker than the cell she had been thrown into not long ago. But the strange thing was, she could see perfectly fine?even though the room was engulfed in darkness.

Scared, she looked around for the nearest exit and found it in only moment. She immediately made a dash for the door?s handle and pushed it open. She was greeted by a long flight of stairs that led to a dimly lit opening at the top?it seemed she had been positioned in the basement of whatever building she was present in.

She ran madly up the stone steps, many times tripping over her own feet in her un-human haste. She found for the first time, that she did not need to breath?she was as good as dead?but the feeling of not breathing was not something one could easily get use to.

Upon arriving at the hall way, she grasped her chest and found there was no heartbeat what so ever. She gasped and immediately withdrew her hand in horror. This was defiantly something she was going to have to get use to?and fast, unless she wanted a terrifying shock every time she woke up.

Regaining her composure somewhat, she made her way down the hallway to explore whatever she had been stored in until her next use to these lab freaks.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Opening her eyes, Kasei found herself staring at a deep blue and purple ceiling. Stars dotted the ceiling and walls. The design of the room was a welcome change to her. Sniffing the air, she could faintly smell scents fresh paint and a new carpet. Sitting up, she found she was in a bed. A rather comfy bed. At least to her, but then again, things seemed to be a lot comfier to her, as if she could go to sleep on concrete...

Staring around the room, Kasei found some dressers, a door leading out with a mirror on it, and a dark blue/green carpet on the floor. As Kasei threw the covers off of her and stepped onto the carpet, she found it seemed to mimic soft grass. Finding that she was in a pair of golden silky pajamas, Kasei quite liked the change. one thing she didn't like, however, was seperation from what she knew and grew up with.

A harsh realization came upon her as she realized that there was an incredibly good chance she'd never see her parents again. And ifshe did, how would they recognize her now?

Sighing, Kasei opened the door, not bothering to change, and walked down a few flights of stairs. Just when she was about to conclude that it wasn't worth her time to go down, she came to a floor with a kitchen. Walking into the kitchen, rather silently, Kasei looked in to find two of the girls she had met earlier.

"Hello." said Kasei simply as she stood in the doorway.

Kurosaki

"I'm not completely mechanical." I muttered to the girl as I located a sandwich in the bottom drawer of the fridge, and removed it. "I'm still partially human, so I still need to eat, breathe, etcetera." Following this statement, I scarfed down the food. I could, however, go longer without eating or drinking then most, but this was the first amount of food I had eaten in days.

Noticing another figure, the cat girl from before, I replied to her greeting with "Hey, whats up!" however, I backed up slightly as I went to go back into the fridge, and hit Robin with the fridge door. Partially accidental, partially for all the crap she made me go through in the cell.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    The fridge door hit me, and I was knocked back, but I managed not to fall. "Oh!" I said, my voice almost anguished. "I'm so sorry Mistuki, please, can you forgive me for being in your way?" I asked, hoping that she could. How could I be so rude as to make her act violent, of all things?

Years
    Voices, she could here voices coming from somewhere near. They were all female as far as she could tell, but then again, she may have been wrong.

She trudged through the many hall ways, listening carefully for the voices of the few she could now hear. They were getting louder and louder until she finally came across the source.

There in the middle of the kitchen, stood the few people she had met from before. She rolled her eyes and groaned inwardly?she was going to spend her life here, she knew it?and even worse, she was going to be kept company by this sorry lot.

She slid into the kitchen and cast her gaze upon the familiar faces, but said nothing, instead she gave them a sly grin and made her way over to the fridge where two of the ones that had sat chatting earlier were now huddled.

She opened the door and found more then what she had bargained for. The sweet smell of blood overcame her senses and her eyes fell down cast upon the many packets of red liquid stuffed into a compartment. She stared unsure for a moment, before taking one in her grasp and lifting it.

She found a label stamped to the plastic, this one in which said ?Day one?, and Laura guessed that these were each stamped with the days she would be drinking them, of course, she needed all the blood she could get at the moment?she still wasn?t sure of how this feeding habit worked?only that it was driving her mad.

She dug her canines deep into the plastic bag and suckled on it, greatly welcoming the cold blood that swept into her awaiting mouth. She closed the door with her foot and cast her gaze upon the others?at this point she didn?t care what they thought of her, but they would have to get use to it, because she wasn?t turning back any time soon.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I saw he blood, and that was bad enough, but when she actually *DRANK* it?!I began to sway, and then fell backwards onto my rear, the pocket PC that had been hooked up to her was pressing against the wall, and who knew what effects that could have, but I was busy trying not to faint. How horrible!

Kurosaki

I suddenly felt something in my head again like yesterday when Robin accessed me from her portable computer. However, it couldn't have been her, as she was nearly passed out on the ground. Something, had accessed my emotion files, and before I knew it I had picked Robin up and thrown her halfway across the room, my eyes now red in colour.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I hit the wall hard, but when I got to my feet, blinking the siklver spots out of my eyes. "What the hell did you do that for?!" I asked, and instantly, I was behind her, and brought down both of my hands together in a hammer blow, trying to knock some sense into her. I hadn't even given any thought to my previous state...

Kurosaki

"Too slow..." I muttered with no emotion as I raised my arm above my head, and blocked the blow. However, when I did so, a wound was created, and "blood" began to roll down my arm. "Oww!" I cried as I pulled my arm down to look at the wound. The blow had knocked my system back to normal. However, that would've had to of been a strong blow to puncture skin, while most would only leave a bruise.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Of course it was." I said, alling to the ground. "I didn't want to hurt you, I just wanted to get your attention. Now mind telling me why you tried to crack my sku-" I said, then stopped, as my chain of thoughts went to how I was acting beforehand. Namely, to how I had been acting, and I instantly became a shade of grey as the horror struck me. "You, you..." I said, twitching. In an instant, I pulled out the pocket pc, and began creating a custom appearance for her, something *utterly* humiliating. "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" I said, obviously referring to my earlier behavior.

Last edited:

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    There was a total of six people in the room, all female, as far as Erika could tell. Two other girls had been added aside from the three in the cell with her.

"Hey, whats up!" The robot/girl's response caught Erika offguard, for she hadn't been expecting a response so...soon.

"Ah...nothing, I guess." Way to make friends, Erika! She scolded herself. Out of nowhere, the seventeen-year-old's stomach let out a large rumble. Seeing the refridgerator in the corner of the room, she strode over there. The fridge seemed to have a decent amount of food supplies, as well as drinks. Erika grabbed two sodas and walked back over to the pale girl. She sensed that she had made the wrong impression on the girl, and was determined to make it "right."

She gestured to the two drinks in her hand. "Do...do you want one?" The high school senior took one for herself, opened it up, and drank some of it down. It refreshed her mouth and stomach, and she continued to talk to the strange girl.

"Listen...I think that I may have made...I mean, I think you think that I actually enjoy being this way. Well, I don't. I had my life planned out. Pretty sure you did, too. I was going to finish my senior year and go to college, then pre-med school. Now, my life is ruined. I can't hug my family, because I might squeeze them to death, I can't go back to school, obviously, and now I'm stuck in a mad scientist's building, not knowing if I'll ever see daylight again." Erika sighed. She hadn't thought she'd be so blunt with the girl, but she was. And now, the senior realized the truth. This building could be the last thing she ever saw.

"...Yeah. I just wanted to make that clear. I won't think you're wierd or strange or anything. I mean, look at all of us. We're not exactly normal, are we?"

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige watched the girl drink blood not really noticing the others in the room, "I am hungry too" she said with a blank face. When she was done speaking she moved over to the refridgorator and opened the door slowly looking inside for something that looked edible. She took out a small container of tomatoes and closed the door as slowly as she opened it. As Paige picked up one of the bright red tomatoes she froze and just stared at her skin 'green......' was the only thing she thought as she started to eat the tomato. She sighed when she saw her hair it was so long and how can hair be that shade of red and white 'arg, I will never get used to this.......'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back