• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ho-oh or Lugia

Ho-oh or Lugia

• Ho-oh

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • Lugia

Votes: 32 55.2%

• Total voters

Ayselipera

Its an honest neither. I never saw the attraction to either of these pokemon. They're ranked the same to me.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Lugia. It's just more awesome than Ho-Oh in my opinion.

Although I DESPISE Lugia's HGSS sprite. I absolutely hate it. I mean, what did Lugia do to deserve this?

Ho-oh or Lugia

Its DPPT sprite looks so much cooler in my opinion. The HGSS sprite just looks plain stupid to me.

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
    I always liked Ho-Oh better it's more colorful and interesting. I have nothing against Lugia, but it's a bit too plain for my liking.

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
    I like Ho-Oh. Lugia always made me think of "I gotta hock a lugia!"

And Ho-Oh always made me think of Chinese Dragons, cause of the colour and style.

Trainer Brown'

Elite Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I would say as soon as they make a movie featuring Ho-Oh, everyone's opinions will change.

Slo

Rival Slo appeared!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I like both but I would have to say Lugia because he has a movie.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Lugia. But only because Ho-oh looks like a giant angry turkey...

I was just telling someone about that today=) Lol Ho-Oh makes me hungry. So i'll go with Lugia. Plus I caught him with only 2 great balls:D I remember a friend saying 'good luck with great balls'. I was so stoked at my luck!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love them both. D:

Probably Ho-Oh though, because it's like flying and fire, and is more exciting to obtain.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    To be honest their basically rips off Kanto's three legendary birds but if I had to choose most likely Lugia

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2013
    I picked Ho-Oh... and I though the Tin Tower episodes in Johto were very good.

I also love the move Sacred Fire.

Back