• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ho-Oh's Sprite Request Thread!

BeameR

Lover
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    hi can i have the entire treecko line mixed with the charmander line, using part of each for the colors

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • cool thank you

can i have a back sprite and Mini Sprite of
    and
    pleaz

p.s. anakin says thank you too

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Okay, here's gothsinn23's Grass Psyduck!

I also have Uzumaki Naruto's first request- Arranicuno!

And Uzumaki's 2nd request- Typhlozard! The flames wouldn't fit around his neck, so I put them on his wings ^^.

Here are ZORRO's requests!

They came out pretty well.

~Ho-Oh

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Can you do a combination of the FR/LG Eevee with Gloom and make it Eevee base?

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • 1.) mewtwo/charizard = Use the mewtwo base please Colors: charizard coloration
    2.) mew/Charmander = Use the mew base please Colors: Charmander coloration pleaz

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
    Years
  • Type: Pokemon Fusion
    Pokemon: Charmander, Cyndaquil, and Torchic
    Base Pokemon: Charmander
    Colors: Just mix all the colors of those Pokemon up together.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Okay, I have sunflorazumarill's Gloovee done!

Here's eevee lady's Flydoom!

Here's gothsinn23's Fire Psyduck!

I'm working on the others now!

~Ho-Oh

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    can u make the mudkip line in GSC format? i will use them in my hack. If you could do the backs that would be awesome

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    why does everyone else get theres before mine, neways im re-requesting, i would like the entire treecko family mixed with the charmander family, i would like treecko as the bas on the first, grovle on the second and charizard on the third, thanks, sorry for being a grumpy gus

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Okay, I'm working on everyone's orders now, I just have a small favor to ask of anyone here.

Could someone animate THIS , please? I don't have an animated GIF program, and I was going to put it in my sig as a link to this shop. It's a medium-speed animation, and I have the frames lined up and everything. It just needs to be animated. When I put it in my sig I will give you credit. And I would like it done by tonight if possible. Sorry if I'm pushing anyone too hard.

I'm working on everything now!

~Ho-Oh

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    hey ho-oh im going to download a program and ill do it, someone else will prolly do it before me but im still going to try

EDIT:ho-oh, can you post them here, one by one, because to do what u have right now would be incredibly hard. i need to have every pic seperate, and than it will be easy. oh and ill send u the link to a small file which can be used to make gifs incase u feel the need
    https://jhepple.com/gif_animator.htm

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Okay, everyone, requests are currently closed until tomorrow or Tuesday, 'cause I'm going to be away tomorrow. Any requests after this post will be ignored.

~Ho-Oh

Back