• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ho-Roudon's Sprite Showcase v.2.0

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I like the sprites.My favorite one is abzdos and flydoom nice work youmay even start your own shop.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Sorry for double post I keep getting logged off and anyway I never knew requests were here and now closed.

Sorry for double post

Soul Reaper

SPRITER, Rebel, Hacker Breeder
    Years
    Duh

uh, no offense action gamer, but duh! Read the other posts and you can tel people have been requesting, theyre closed for now, but later they will be back up! (I hope)......
    EDIT: oh, now he reads it... okay, dont double post, just edit your first one. (y first tip of the day!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Here's kk21's ... thingy.

I tried the crown to look like blood, but it looked weird... so her ya are.

I'm doing Suicune now!!

~Ho-Roudon

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    OOOOOOOOOO that looks scary to me and can I have a shadow Lugia please with the red eyes the shadow color not the aura.Like the XD Gale of darkness one please?And can I adopt Blazequaza please?Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Okay, I did Darkstrikes Suicune, but I did it a little differently. I tried doing Suicune's hindquarters, but they turned out really bad, so I drew Suicune 'floating' inside a circle instead. I also put it on a rainblow background with faint raindrops in it, if you look closely. If you don't like it, I'll redo it.

Requests are open! (I'm ignoring all previous requests 'cause requests were closed...)

~Ho-Roudon

Bam

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2005
    can i plz have a blaziken/flygon fusion with blaziken as the base? TY SO MUCH!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Ummm can I have Shadow Lugiaplease?

And can I also have a umbreon + absol umbreon as base please.

And Umbreon+espeon.

TY

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
    your back in the spriteing biz yay

Fakemon: this guy please

Halloween Pokemon:
    this guy
    with tails like the Ghostly Ninjask has and what ever looks good

Soul Reaper

SPRITER, Rebel, Hacker Breeder
    Years
    Okay, take your time. I would love to adopt the suicune, if you could make it just a little better. If you dont mind, no blood, and possibly more smokey stuff behind it. Can I get a non-bloody, non-having peices broke off, ghostly charizard and absol?

Like i said, take your time with my requests since you have a lot already, and people are for some rude reason, demanding them now.

Take your time. (Said too much, but oh well.)

~Soon to be the best spriter/pixel artist, Charmaster

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I have a site were they request alot of fusions and they like to demand me for some but I can wait for my request.I have alot of Naruto episodes to watch anyway so take your time.

And the people who like to demand.Pleasestop it.If there are any.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I'm downloading the episode after Naruto beats Zabuza.And Kakashi takes care of the rest.There are 158 or more episodes there.

Well now let's get backon topic

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Please no spamming....

Anyway, here's Bam's Flyziken! I tried to fit the wings on but it looked weird...

Anyway, requests are closed until I get the rest done. People bombard me with homework AND requests... it's a little bit much.

**Also, I will now post whether or not requests are open in my first post, so please look before posting!**

~Ho-Roudon

Back