• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ho-Roudon's Sprite Showcase v.2.0

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    First.Requests are closed 2.You can take the DP sprites only if you give Ho-roudon credit.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I know your sprites are closed, but here you have two of them to do when they're open again! *goes to be the first in the line*

Could you do scratch sprite of this:
    Ho-Roudon's Sprite Showcase v.2.0

And Halloween/ghostly sprite of Swampert.

If you can do only one, do the first one! The second one I might ask you for, later!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Ho-Roudon says that he will ignore the requests until they are open so do'nt bother people.

And not to mini-own and mini-mod.

Just trying to remind you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Sorry I've been gone for so long. My computer crashed and I lost everything- sprites, programs, you name it. Thankfully, I've posted my sprites online, so I can retrieve those. I'll do requests tonight or tomorrow seeing as my comp won't run for too long... sorry for the wait.

~Ho-Roudon

Back