• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn CYOA!

Years
  • Hi. Im new to the forums, but I've allways loved to make some good Cyoa's :) Be a grammar nazi, if you want, i will have typos, because english isn't my natvie language.

"EDDIE, WAKE UP, ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" Thats my mom, and mostly thats my wake up call. Usually i'd stay in my bed, and go down when the breakfast is allready cold, but not today. Today, I will go to get a pokemon from Professor Birch. "Mornin' mom!" I said and sat down on the chair. The desk was filled with sandwitches and pancakes. "Mom, you're the best cook in Petalburg!" Yeah. Im from Petalburg, and my dad will drive me to Littleroot town. After that he will just drive away, and im going to walk home. After 30 minutes of hardcore eating, I finnaly finished.I kissed my mom on the cheeck, and hopped outside the house. There was my dad. "Ready for the ride, son?" He said, while dropping his cigarette. "Yep!" And i jumped in the car. All the way we were talking about safety, and how to train your pokemon well, because my dad is one of Normans best friends, but the thing is dad trains fighting pokemon. The ride took 30 minutes. It would be faster if the traffic in Oldale wouldn't be so terrifying. I arrived in Littleroot. Its a small city. Petalburg is 3 times bigger, I guess. My dad drove me to a big lab and said. "Okay, lad. This is the lab, where Birch works. He know that you'll be here, so you just go in and say hi!" then he pated me on the head, and drove away.

"Hello? Professor Birch? Im Eddie!"I said, and I was nervous. "Why hello Eddie, Im Birch, glad to meet you!" He came closer, and we shook our hands. "So, can I see the three pokemon, that I can pick?" I asked nervously. "Sure!" and he opened the 3 pokeballs that were on his table. "They are Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip! Pick one!" Birch said "They, they all look amazing!" I said, and my jaw almost hit the floor.

-Pick Treecko
    -Pick Torchic
    -Pick Mudkip

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    You shouldn't name the character at all and put a blank where the name's at. And let everyone vote on the character's gender.

Back