• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn League Discussion (May contain spoilers)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well I think he will do very well and possibly beat his rival. He has grown as a trainer after all.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    How do you think he will do in the League?
    I think he will do better. I mean he does better each time so unless the trainers here are much stornger then Harrison then Ash will do great.

Do you think he will make a friend and then be beat by them like in Kanto and Johto?

Well Ash has aready made a friend (The guy with the metagross and meoth in boots). When he does make a friend then he gets beat. (Richie and Harrison). What I hope is that he will beat this friend.

Years
    One things for sure should Ash make it to the final match that decides who's the Hoenn League Champion im confident that Misty will make a surprise appearance and give Ash all the support he needs

Then again if he ends up winning the Hoenn League Competition it'll be the same story Misty makes a surprise appperance however she'll more likely give Ash a hug or kiss because he won the competition.... i seen something similar happen in a movie i was watching on the Disney Channel Saturday as there was an all day cartoon marathon to celebrate the movie's premiere on Saturday night, of course i didnt get to watch the last half of it so i watched the re-run on Sunday

Last edited:
    Back