• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hoenn: Make a Wish [T] [OOC]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    This is, more or less, a general overview on some things I wanted to go over more thoroughly as well as hash out what should be done before we get started.
    I've given my view on everything here already. I think I'm ready to start when everyone else is.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    How about a super secret experiments on pokemon to test how hot can they withstand. Other than that, it's a power station. Can I make a point though, I am still going through ORAS at the time of the post, try not to post too many spoilers (Yes I joined in Gen 4, sue me <3)

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I guess the Verdanturf Stadium is all I have. I'm not good at editing already existing locations.

Don't worry, I joined during Gen IV too. Diamond is still my second favorite game. Right after Ranger:Shadows of Almia.

I haven't even bought ORAS yet. I'm not sure if I'll try to get it though. I need to wait until the prices drop in a year or two.

But, I'm ready to start when the rest of you are.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Sorry I haven't done the SU yet, I was working on the appearance a few days ago but I lost the pictures, Please give me time to sign up.

Years
    I've given my view on everything here already. I think I'm ready to start when everyone else is.
    Yes you have. I was mostly mentioning it because no one else gave their two cents. :(
    But good! I'm excited to get this started.

How about a super secret experiments on pokemon to test how hot can they withstand. Other than that, it's a power station. Can I make a point though, I am still going through ORAS at the time of the post, try not to post too many spoilers (Yes I joined in Gen 4, sue me <3)
    Why would those experiments be "super secret"? Are they harming Pokemon? I would definitely have a side-arc for that topic.

I guess the Verdanturf Stadium is all I have. I'm not good at editing already existing locations.

Don't worry, I joined during Gen IV too. Diamond is still my second favorite game. Right after Ranger:Shadows of Almia.

I haven't even bought ORAS yet. I'm not sure if I'll try to get it though. I need to wait until the prices drop in a year or two.

But, I'm ready to start when the rest of you are.
    Well, we get the general sense of what it is. If you could just be prepared to explain what your idea of the Stadium would be (write it in a post or add it to your CS), t'would be helpful. ^^

Blasphemes! All of you! Hisssssssss

Don't worry about it, though. You'll do fine if you just reference a map of the region while travelling.

Yeeeeeeeeeeesss. >)

Sorry I haven't done the SU yet, I was working on the appearance a few days ago but I lost the pictures, Please give me time to sign up.
    I shall wait eagerly for you. (I know this is noobish, but could someone tell me what "SU" stands for? I've just been saying CS (Character Sheet) because that's what I've used on the other RPing forum I'm a part of.)

But I will apply to create the IC when Churaka gives the okay as well. I'll have the first post ready but won't continue until you are ready as well.

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    SU means sign-up. That one took me a while too.

I've played through Ruby and Emerald though on emulators themselves, just not with the Hoenn Delta episode or anything specific to ORAS.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    I hope you guys are glad for my character, I spent a long time on her appearence
    I did not draw these.
    Hoenn: Make a Wish [T] [OOC]

Does Kalos speak french in this game? or is it ok to have a common speaking Kalos character

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I hope you guys are glad for my character, I spent a long time on her appearence
    I did not draw these.
    Hoenn: Make a Wish [T] [OOC]

Does Kalos speak french in this game? or is it ok to have a common speaking Kalos character

You use Pokemon trainer creator to make her?
    If so its absolute genius, I cant believe I never thought of that...
    She looks awesome btw.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Yep, specifically VERSION 2 Although I cant get rid of the Pokeball.
    If you cannot find the Swimwear costume, I just got them the same colour and erased the edges.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Yep, specifically VERSION 2 Although I cant get rid of the Pokeball.
    If you cannot find the Swimwear costume, I just got them the same colour and erased the edges.

{XD} Sydan's a guy, so I don't see him wearing that kind of stuff, thanks though...

Years
    Any. I haven't finished ORAS yet I don't know where the DC is.

Can you accept/deny me on history.
    You should be able to choose which one you want without having to play it, ya boob. xP
    I will accept you on History. I just want to make sure you understand the restrictions on Pokemon moves and I didn't want to have to interrupt a post of yours to clarify that. I can't remember, but did I explain this to you or did you happen to read a post about it? (I just want to know if I need to reiterate it.)

And for everyone: I'm about half-done the first post. I'm taking a break for a bit, but I'll get it up before late. :)

Back