• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hoenn: Make a Wish [T] [OOC]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Fennik, I have a few questions having read your IC post.
    1-What was the attack on Verdanturf, specifically? Since the characters are going to be there when it happens, I figured Sydan could notice something wrong...
    2-So are team Zodiac simply avoiding harming people? I had an idea that would suggest the contrary, soo...
    3-Is Forrest going to get to Verdanturf or are we going to meet in between?
    As for Churaka and Aqua, are we gonna do the three way post, or no?

Years
  • 1-What was the attack on Verdanturf, specifically? Since the characters are going to be there when it happens, I figured Sydan could notice something wrong...
    You can make up what exactly happened if you wish. Otherwise, I can play as Holt and add a section at the end of my post describing the incident. The only thing to keep in mind is "technology" and "no one was injured." ;)
    Let me know what you're interested in doing.
    2-So are team Zodiac simply avoiding harming people? I had an idea that would suggest the contrary, soo...
    That's supposed to be vague. So no answer for you! xP
    3-Is Forrest going to get to Verdanturf or are we going to meet in between?
    So, we'll say the PokeStation attack occurred on the first day at daytime. So this would have happened the next day late at night (or two days after in the early morning, however you want to interpret it). Right now, it is the morning after the attack. I'm going to add to my post that, again, no one knows who the culprit is.
    EDIT: It's now before noon, where my post ends. They are in Verdanturf now.
    As for Churaka and Aqua, are we gonna do the three way post, or no?
    I don't think we need to do another collaborative post. Churaka and Aqua may collab again if they so wish. Otherwise, you can stop your next post when you choose to interact with them.

In spite of my own post length, I'm not looking for more than 3 paragraphs per post (where you start; reaction to what occurred; what you do after). The only reason I've been writing so much is because I'm not really roleplaying so much as creative writing since I haven't interacted with any of you yet. But I hope to change that in the next round. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I start college again tommorow, so I'll try to get my next post up today. I wanna get one last post up before my activity drops drastically

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Took me a couple hours, I've pretty much caught up to you on the timeline aswell (Fennik), but anyways, back to reality I've just had two weeks off and now they're dreadfully over

Years
  • Fricken' loved the post. Would you mind PMing me who you alluded to in your post? I have an idea but I don't want to misrepresent your post or spoil anything for anyone else. ;D
    Oh, and I was on the morning after. It seems your post ends right at the Stadium incident.

Years
  • I have about half of the post written. I would like everyone to either PM me or post here where they are going to be day after Sydax's post so I can help add the plot more intimately into your posts.

Thank you. :)

Years
  • I have (maybe) half of my post done. I'm going to try to get Forrest and Sydan to get together. I can see the rest of our posts being largely collaborative. How do you feel about that?

Years
  • My post assumes you at least returned to the Headquarters. I hope this is where Sydan and Forrest will meet. I want to make sure we react to each other's appearance so we know what each other looks like. So make sure you have a good description of what Sydan looks like. ;)

We can continue in the same pad, if you think it best. Otherwise, you're more than welcome to create another one, or I can create another one if you want. :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    My post assumes you at least returned to the Headquarters. I hope this is where Sydan and Forrest will meet. I want to make sure we react to each other's appearance so we know what each other looks like. So make sure you have a good description of what Sydan looks like. ;)

We can continue in the same pad, if you think it best. Otherwise, you're more than welcome to create another one, or I can create another one if you want. :)
    We can just clear out the old pad. And yeah, the plan is for Sydan to return to the HQ, its the first thing he does after my last post. His original plan was to leave Abigail safely with the rangers and be on his way, but he can't do that anymore, so I think he'll be reluctant to inform them about what happend

Back