• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn Region Journey (sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
    Years
    Okay this will be a journey when you go through the hoenn, Kanto and Johto region, or just the hoenn if ya want. Max People should be...4
    This is what I need!
    Name:
    extra pok?mon: (and why you have it)
    Any special abilities for your pokemon:

Also start a new char. for this because I really do not know people here, okay?
    Name: Albatross Trevelyan
    Starter Pok?mon: Treeko
    Extra pok?mon: Corphish
    Why I have it: One day Al was traveling and he saw an corphish was being attacked by an Pidgey so Al went up to it and booted the pidgey in the face.
    "Their you go corphish" Al said. He then was walking home and teh crab was following him home. So he got the pok?mon.
    Special Abilities: Corphish can use body slam

Hurry, hurry and sign up because I am extremely board on these boards cuz I doon know any1.

Years
    I'll join up

Name Tauren Pokedexter
    Age 15
    Starter Pokemon Charmander
    Extra Pokemon Torchic

Taren was climbing a moutain in Hoen when he saw a Torchic on top of the moutain sleeping he called out his Charmander to do a tackle attack and he weakened it and captured it

Special Abillities Ember, Fly, and Fire Blast

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Name: Roxy Parkington
    Starter Pok?mon: Chikorita
    extra pok?mon: none
    Any special abilities for your pokemon: none

~Roxy~

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Name: Marina
    Starter Pok?mon: Totodile
    Extra pok?mon: Togepi
    Why I have it: Marina was training her Totodile when she saw an egg lying on the ground so she took it. Two weeks later it hatched into a Togepi.
    Special Abilities: Togepi can use Metronome

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I'll join!

Name: Yami
    Starter Pok?mon: Charmander
    extra pok?mon: Blach Pikachu. One day Yami was walking along when she was 3 and saw a strange man with a black Pikachu. The man gave it to her and told her to look after it well
    Any special abilities: Pikachu can use Thunder and Charmander can use Fire Blast.

~HORN!

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
    Years
    Okey lets start!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    5 new kids were walking thriugh the strange new world of pokemon. "Hey everyone you getting your starter pokemon tooo!" Al said happily. "Prof. Birch I would like a treecko please!!!"
    "Alright." he grabbed the pokeball and handed it two Al.
    "Sweet hurry guy's get your pokemon :) !!! "

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
    Years
    OOC: Becaus eyou pick one of the nine starters then you get it they are always stocked!!! Hey I was wondering does everyone do one line posts because on the boards that I usually go to, and these ones to now have very descriptive posts do you think ya'll can do that! Thx

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    "Can I have a Charmander please?" Yami says politely.
    After Yami gets her pok?mon she goes outside and finds her black Pikachu.
    "Come on pikachu, I don't think we can trust these people," she says to Pikachu.
    Yami starts to walk down the road...

(~HORN!)

A.J

Years
    can i plzzz join....

Name:Zera Basuri
    Starter Pok?mon:Evee(yellow ver)
    extra pok?mon:Areodactal
    Why i have it:One day(at this piont he was 8yrs old) he was inside watching a pokemon championchip and his brother saw how much he liked pokemon and he said to him "so you liek pokemon that much do ya.."he said to him and he repied "well i wish i had my own pokemon" and his brother said "well have this one.." and gave it to him.
    Any special abilities for your pokemon:he can teleport

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
    Years
    OOC: Sure :) the more the merrier.
    BIC: Al quckly grabbed his treekco and bolted out the door. "Hey yami how bout' a battle! YOu vs Me or a double battle your choice. Lets test our pokemon!!" Al said in a challenging voice sending out his corphish and Treecko *Note: this is teh beginning so we cannot have moves that are high lets say all moves that they learn 10 and lower and th further we go the more moves we learn Okay?*

A.J

Years
    *runs to the lab triping and stumbling and with no hat cos it flew off nad he ran right past Marina*"sorry......!!!!!!!!!"*he run's into the lab to prof birch*"can..........i......ahh......have......an.......evee"*the prof gives him a pokeball and he Zera say*"thanx"*and runs out to get his hat*

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Can I join?
    Name:Nick Pine
    Starter Pokemon:Squirtle
    Extra Pokemon:Cacnea
    Why He Has It:He was exploring with his dad Thomas Allen Pine when they encontered a Cacnea. Thomas Pine caught it and give it to Nick.
    Special Ability:Cacnea can dig trenchs that stop his oppnets.(sadly Nick don't know that.)

Years
    Can I join please?

Name: Eclipse
    Starter pokemon: Cyndiquil
    Extra pokemon: trapinch
    How I have it: it came to her
    Special ability: Trapinch can dig out of a bad situation

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    Can I join, please, can I, huh, huh!

Name:jess
    starter:Mudkip(I`m a water trainer)
    Extra:Corphish
    I found Corphish with three broken legs in a ditch, some trainer must have used and abused him then ditched him. I found him, helped him and he became mine.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    "Jess, you`re all red and puffy, and your 20 minutes late you missed every one else."
    "I KNOW, my alarm didn`t go off and my dads car stopped working before it got out of the driveway so i had to run the whole way here! So can I pllleeease have a Mudkip?"
    "Mudkip? I`m out of Mudkip."
    "WWWWHAAAAAAAAT!"
    "I came all this way and I don`t get the pokemon I want?"
    "Oh, wait, here`s one, here you you go."
    After receiving my second water pokemon I left the lab emotionally drained and started looking for the others.

ps:Can we evolve pokemon and capture others as we go along?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back