• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn remade routes d/p style

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    I apologize for the mistake of mine. I poste dthe wrong links. I updated the link so they work now. Sorry guys.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    I will edit that later, but i just wanted peoples opinion to see if this is even worth doing. The Other tiles were taken from pokemon heartgold and I made none of the tiles, just compiled it into the route 101.

Blizzard-Prince

digitalARTIST not for hire
    Years
  • I see. Well, it would be better if you put some grass over the shadow so it doesn't look weird. It's like putting the things at the top of the map first and working your way down to the closest building/tree/grass sprite. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Which sprites are you specifically talking about? And well im not compiling any of the maps into a game because frankly i do not know how XD and it would take a lot of time and dedication. Also what would you have me do about the grass then for the future maps?

Back