• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Hoenn Team

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    I want to change a team member there, instead of walrein I prefer more Milotic, so my team would be:

Sceptile
    Hoenn Team

Slaking
    Hoenn Team

Aggron
    Hoenn Team

Manectric
    Hoenn Team

Camerupt
    Hoenn Team

Milotic
    Hoenn Team

:P

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    My team may possibly look like this:

-Sceptile because I like its mega evolution's design the best out of the three starters

-Sableye because I like its design and I've never used one. I also want to try out Mega Sableye (whose design I also like), hopefully its new mega stone will be available befor beating the E4.

-Aggron because I've never had one on an in-game team and it's one of my favorite Hoenn pokémon design-wise.

-Flygon because it's one of the few Hoenn pokémon I've ever used (never played the originals) and like I seem to say about everything on this list, I like its design.

-Armaldo just because I never seem to use fossil pokémon.

-Crawdaunt just for the sake of having a water-type

Years
  • After the new Mega evolutions were revealed, I decided I may have to buy both games to be able to try out both of the starter Megas, because they're both wonderful, and I can't decide between them at the moment. Alpha Sapphire will be my main game, with a team that looks something like this:

(Mega) Sceptile, Lanturn, Heracross, Claydol, Aggron, Altaria

And my Omega Ruby team:

(Mega) Swampert, Roserade, Medicham, Armaldo, Manectric, Ninetales

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • This is my planned team.

Swampert
    Blaziken (Traded from X and Y)
    Swellow
    Camerupt

Years
  • I still not 100% certain about what starter I want yet aether Mudkip or Treeko(dat grass dragon) so I have 2 teams in mind.

If I pick Mudkip
    Swampert, Armaldo, Medicham, Salamence, Shiftry, ???

If I pick Treeko
    Sceptile, Armaldo, Medicham, Ludicolo, ???,???

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • Decided on my Alpha Sapphire team as Sceptile, Heracross, Swellow, Azumarill, Magnezone, and Rhyperior. If necessary, I'll trade with X to evolve Magneton and Rhydon before the E4.

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    My team (assuming that we only have access to Hoenn Pokemon... I never played Emerald so I don't know if that changed things):

Sceptile, Flygon, Slaking, Gallade, Latios, Sharpedo/Milotic

Elsewise, my ideal team would be:

Lucario, Machamp, Hariyama, Gallade, Crobat, Regirock

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • I'm finding it very hard to choose this time..
    For one thing I'd love to use my standart ruby team.. but then I played this game so many times.. perhaps I should go for an entirey new and fresh team - or at least mostly.
    Seeing as I'm already taking a different starter than Mudkip.. I'll probably be looking for a new water type. :'')
    So.. right now:

1. Treecko
    Well some likely candidates:
    Taillow or Wingull
    Wailmer or Carvanha
    Torkoal
    Spoink
    Seviper
    Zigzagoone

It would seem I have changed my mind quite a bit;

Treecko
    Spoink (always wanted to use one of these but never gotten around to it)
    Pikachu
    Mudkip
    Trapinch
    Taillow

I may still change things around when new megas are shown but seeing as I have Treecko there already.. I don't think I'll do many changes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Personally, I like to just run in blind and catch whatever the heck looks cool (will be a lot easier in 3D :D)

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years
  • I would probably start with Treecko and keep him/her as a Grovyle forever. Then I'd get Ralts and keep her as a Kirlia forever. My team would probably be:
    -Grovyle (Or Ralts)
    -Kirlia
    -Milotic (if I can even Feebas)
    -Roserade
    -Altaria
    -Gardevoir

I'll probably solo the whole game with Kirlia tho if it's as easy as Pokemon X was...

Years
  • Played Sapphire countless times through as a kid and used a variety of pokemon but on my serious playthrough years later my team was along the lines of this other than having a ninetales instead of blaziken. In the end I think this is what I will go with.

Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team
    Hoenn Team

Years
  • Main characters:
    Scepilte*
    Swellow
    Gardevoir*
    Salamence
    Absol*
    Mawile*

Side characters:
    Medicham*
    Latias*
    Torkoal
    Zangoose
    Aggron*
    Manectric*
    Roserade
    Froslass

* indicates Mega Evolution

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I'm going Nuzlocke with this, with Mudkip as my starter for memory's sake.

Nuzlocke challenges have just made me appreciate my pokemon and introduced quite a new level of difficulty. Hopefully I don't catch 5 zigzagoons.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I know for a fact i'll be using Swampert but I'm sure there going to add more pokemon from previous generations so I can't decide yet.

Back