• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hogwarts RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
    OOC: Since I'm not doing anything I'm at the CR.

BIC:
    Waking up fooly dressed from his bed, Josh wiped his eyes and looked in the mirror. As good looking as some of the girls said he was, he still felt like he hadn't achieved anything important.
    Communication around Hogwarts was pretty dense. No electricity therefore disallowing devices to be used. Earliar the night before, he was tossing around ideas.
    Ignoring these plights, he walked down to find an awake Kiki.
    "Hey," he said sitting next to her. "How are you today?"

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    "i'm good." She replied, staring out a window at the sky as it slowly grew brighter. "It's going to be a nice day today." she said, observing the clear sky. "Hey, you know this dog bite I've got..Well the dog that caused it didn't look like any dog I've ever seen. I'm thinking it may have been a werewolf. But that seems silly. I live in a muggle neighborhood, and what would a werewolf be doing there?" She said that to try comforting herself, but it only brought thoughts of werewolves biting muggles, which would not be good..

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    A loud screech was heard as Joey flew into the room from the girls' dormitories. He landed on the sofa behind Kiki and flapped his wings a few more times, and continued screeching frantically. "What is it?" Kiki asked, standing up and walking toward the corridor that led to the dormitories. "Who's there! Who let my owl out?" Kiki entered he girls' dormitories and watched in horror as the ghostly figure of a brown creature with glowing green eyes stood over the bed of another student. The puma-like creatue turned it's head and looked straight at Kiki, it's tail swishing in annoyance. It charged toward her, and ran right through her, knocking her to the ground. It was a ghost, but a ghost of what? What sort of ghost? Kiki stood and turned around, running down the corridor to the common room after the creature. "Look out Josh!" Kiki shouted as the animal entered the common room.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Cassy was going throught the corridores when she suddenly sensed that something was wrong.

"Autumn, something is happening in the rawenclawers common room! The negative engergy I told you about before is making an out bursts! Its going to try to hurt someone!" Cassy told her fellow gryffindorer.

A.N.G.E.L_2005

I love Eevee! XD
    Years
    Autumn looked at Cassy with no surprise. "I feel it too, it's very strong, lets go!" she screeched and ran with Cassy down the corridor to the Ravenclaw common room.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    When Cassy and Autumn got there Cassy realized a thing.

"But what are we going to say? ?we feel a great negative force within your comon room, can we come in and look what it is??? We are gryffindorers so we arent allowed into their common rooms..." Cassy started panting a bit and when she stoped she continued. "Wouldnt it be better if we went to tell Dumbledor?"

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    "I dunno, it seems like an odd thing to be afraid of..." Kiki replied, looking blankly out the window. She looked at her watch. "I'm going down to the Great Hall." She said, "I'll see you later." she finished, and headed out of the common room.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    "A boggart? Then it really is bad! Boath I and Autumn felt a huge amount of negative energy ?exploding? from your common room! That `boggart? was no ordinary boggart, Kiki! It was an inbodiment of the negative force which has invaded Hogwarts!" Cassy told her Ravenclaw friend.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    "Um..Could you say that again?" Kiki asked, not quite sure what Cassy meant. "Could you speak a bit more clearly?"

A.N.G.E.L_2005

I love Eevee! XD
    Years
    Autumn stepped up to Josh with worry on her face, "We're serious Josh!....The only thing I know is that it's not Voldemort, he was killed for his crimes five years ago! My parents and I witnessed his execution, I just wonder if my parents would know what this negitive engergy is." she said wondering with worry.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Kiki blinked, confused. "So you're saying there's an evil ghost running around the school?" She asked, and looked at her watch again. "I'm going to go get some breakfast. I'll talk to you guys later." she finished, and headed down the steps.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    "Great, none of Kiki and Josh believe us... This is just not any kind of normal ghost... I dont even know if it is a ghost! We have Peeves but his negative engery is not like that energy we just felt ?exploding?...And I dont think its Voldemort, as said he died 5 years ago....I too witnessed when Harry Potter defeated him...but then again, it was a long time ago and I dont know what happened after his death..." Cassy said disappointedly and started walking towards the Great Hall to get some breakfast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back