• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hola/bello!

Years
    Hi everyone, I'm from Uruguay, south america, first sorry for my english, I understand very well but me writing is like a 5 years old xd, of course love all about pokemon And....I dont know what else to write :0

Edit: The title is wrong xd, I mean hola/hello, dammn youu autocorrect, i dunno change it tho

Last edited:
    No problems at all! I understand you just fine. We have people here who don't speak English very well but they get by without problems. Besides, you'll definitely learn if you stick around and practice by posting. ^_^ Welcome, jonitas! c:

PokeCommunity loves having big Pokemon fans such as yourself so you're sure to have an amazing time. If you need anything you're welcome to ask one of the staff in the blue, orange, or red names - don't be afraid to contact us when you're confused about something.

Have an amazing stay!

Years
    Don't worry, we can still understand you! It's definitely not an uncommon sight to see members who aren't very good with English skills but you'll learn more as you continue hanging around. Aside from that, hello and welcome, Jonitas!

As a big Pokemon forum, PC may be daunting at first but you'll learn just how friendly everyone is underneath so the experience will become much more fun as you stick around. Also, as Sheep said, the staff members are always on hand if you ever have any questions or concerns, and don't worry they won't bite.

Well, I'll be hopefully seeing you around and have a great time around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, we're happy to have you aboard on here! No worries! English is allll good, teehee. Still though, I hope that this forum is really to your liking so far! So, what are you into? Well, pokemon for sure, so, you can check out the pokemon boards anytime! Course we have other boards like video games and ROM Hacking.. maybe you'll like those as well. :3

And haaah, no worries! Bello should so become a word, like jello, or hello.. other things that rhymes with it, y'know? But really, the typo is a no biggie!

I do em' all the time~
    hola/bello!

*whistles and does make up for whatever reason*

Anywho! Nice to meet ya pal, enjoy your stay, and hope we'll meet again really soon! <33

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Aha, not to worry, your English is quite understandable! At least you're not using chatspeak~
    What brought you to the site? Was it the impending release of ORAS, or just a love for Pokemon in general? I imagine our ORAS board is about fit to explode right now (I'm avoiding it - still got 9 days to wait here for the release!) and we have sections covering the other generations, the anime and even the TCG as well. Whatever your passion, we've got you covered :3

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back