• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola everybody!

oooDrakeooo

Golden Dragon
Years
  • Hello! :D
    I'm Drake, from Argentina. I recently got my first DS (yay!) and my copy of Pokémon Pearl, so I'm trying to complete my Pokédex right now. That's why I decided to join the forum, so I can meet people and trade with them!

My English won't be the best, but I don't think you'll have difficulties trying to descipher what I'm trying to say xD En realidad hablo español, así que eso.

My favourite game is Emerald, my super-favourite Pokémon is Ditto, and I love Dragon-type and Water-type Pokés.
    Leaving Pokémon aside, my favourite games are Earthbound (I LOVE that game so much), The 7th Saga, Chrono Trigger, Paper Mario 64... Yes, I'm SNES biased. XD

I'm currently studying piano on my city's Music School. I live in Mar del Plata, a beautiful city located in the south hemisphere. I hope to be a piano teacher someday. I love music.
    Also, I love learning new stuff, like languages. I'm learning Korean on my own, because nobody teaches it where I live, so I do what I can.
    I'm also a graphic and web designer!

I really like listening to Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, tons of K-pop Groups, anime OSTs, and well, lots of groups. I like relaxing music like Enya's, Secret Garden, Yiruma and Helen Jane Long. I have a wide taste. :)

I love reading, too. I'm a Harry Potter fan. I really like The Inheritance cycle, Dan Brown's novels, and some Agatha Christie's stories.

Uhm... I think that's it! :D This must be the longest introduction I've ever written xD
    I hope to have a great time here!

julixl

Female Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2013
    si... te entiendo. ps mira q yo soy colombiana, y tambien me uni al foro porque soy una gran fan de pokemon.
    Bienvenido a PokeCommunity!

Years
  • Hi there, Drake, and welcome to PC! :3

It's awesome you got your DS, since there's so many awesome games for it, hehe. But yeah, we do indeed have an awesome userbase, and since you like trading, the Trade Corner is definitely for you~!

But eep, Emerald was such a good game! <3 I loved it too; you have awesome taste. I must've spent at least 300 hours on mine. Don't see too many Ditto fans though, but he is adorable as well!

Ahh I'm envious you can play piano, though.. that's one of my goals. Hopefully I'll be able to sometime in the future. The piano is such an amazing instrument and makes beautiful music.

Your intro was very fun to read so I hope you stick around. You'd fit in well, I'm sure. n n Have fun here and feel free to contact me if you need anything!

oooDrakeooo

Golden Dragon
    Years
  • si... te entiendo. ps mira q yo soy colombiana, y tambien me uni al foro porque soy una gran fan de pokemon.
    Bienvenido a PokeCommunity!

Gracias por tu bienvenida :) Qué bueno encontrar a otra persona de Latinoamérica aquí!

Hi there, Drake, and welcome to PC! :3

It's awesome you got your DS, since there's so many awesome games for it, hehe. But yeah, we do indeed have an awesome userbase, and since you like trading, the Trade Corner is definitely for you~!

But eep, Emerald was such a good game! <3 I loved it too; you have awesome taste. I must've spent at least 300 hours on mine. Don't see too many Ditto fans though, but he is adorable as well!

Ahh I'm envious you can play piano, though.. that's one of my goals. Hopefully I'll be able to sometime in the future. The piano is such an amazing instrument and makes beautiful music.

Your intro was very fun to read so I hope you stick around. You'd fit in well, I'm sure. n n Have fun here and feel free to contact me if you need anything!

Thanks for your message! :D I took a look into the Trade Corner. I'm glad you like Emerald too! Lots of people hate Hoenn, but I love RSE! Specially E :D

Haha, yes, I play piano since 2009. It's not a long time so it's still kind of hard sometimes for me, but well, the improvement will eventually come. :P I hope you can learn to play piano too, it's indeed a beautiful instrument! And you can start learning when you're 15, 23 or 80 years-old, there's not a limit or something :D

I'll be seeing you around here!

Back