• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola Hola Hola Cholas :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2013
    Hey I'm Marina, I'm new here and all that jazz. I've been playing pokemon my whole life and I have every pokemon game made for colour advance/sp and DS. I love to go back and play all my games and I've just restarted my Soul Silver game. It got me thinking about all the forums and tuff on line that I've never joine so I decided to make an account here :). Can't wait to get started!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Marina!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I agree with you that the Pokémon series is seriously one that cannot be put down! I also have most of the games starting from the original gameboy all the way up to B2/W2! I just also recently restarted my SoulSilver game, too, and have been replaying it through. Silver/Gold/Crystal are on the top of my list of favorite Pokémon games, so it's certainly a blast every time I play those!

I'm glad you made an account so you can start making topics and posting on them!

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Oh my god can I have your avatar? Seriously? It's so cute! <3 Welcome to PC, Marina!

Wow, if you have every Pokemon game, then that's seriously an impressive feat. I've been into the franchise since I was very young too and even I don't have all of those games, haha. Does that only include the main series games, or are you counting spinoffs as well? But speaking of HeartGold and SoulSilver, I really want to replay mine as well. It's been ages since I touched my HG (thank you B/W and B/W2 for making me hooked) so the time might've come for it to be restarted so I can have fun with the game again. Maybe you'd be interested in the Fourth Gen. Games section if you'd like to talk about HG/SS!

...which brings me to saying I'm glad you decided to get into forums! <3; I find places like these to be really helpful in keeping your love for Pokemon alive, especially when everyone around you really loves Pokemon, too. Kind of hard not to be interested since everyone's love for it is contageous. xD; Probably why I still adore Pokemon after all these years! Is your favorite Gengar? If not, have a favorite you'd like to share with us? :D

But yeah, have a blast here and remember that you can always contact a staff member if you need any help! See you around~!

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    Hi Marina! Welcome! Are you Spanish by any chance? Because of your name and the thread's subject, I would think so.

It's always good to restart games and if they are Pokemon games, it's even better. The last Pokemon game I restarted it was Sapphire (I've restarted that game too many times). You might think of taking a challange which will surely make your restart fresher and funnier.

Drop a VM or PM if you want to have a chat! :D

Years
  • Hello Marina, and welcome!

I have to say, nice Gengar avatar you have. I always thought Gengar were supposed to be scary and not cute, but I guess I was wrong. You've played everything from 3rd-5th Generation? I did as well! I'm currently hooked on both Black and Black 2. I always seemed to love 5th Generation games a lot. Alongside Fourth Generation Games (which Cirno linked you to) you might also be interested in Advance Generation Games as well as both Black & White abd Black 2 & White 2.

Nice to see you join, I love it when newbies join PC, especially those who grew up with friends who love Pokemon. Sadly that was not my case hahahaha. I still love Pokemon at the age of 20, and my fave is Oshawott, he's just too cute for words! Have a fun time here and feel free to VM me if you need anything.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back