• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola, I'm new.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2015
    Hi, you might know me from PE2K. Uhm, I made this account a year ago but then I forgot about it... I'm basically new though. So yeah, I don't really have anything else so hi everyone. =)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi thar~

There are a lot of people who like Eevee here, so I don't know if I've seen you here or on pe2k. If you have any questions about PC though... don't ask me xD I'm up in the blue~

Hope you find something fun to keep you around here. Maybe stop by in the Other Chat forums, and join Other Trivia games? :3

~

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2015
    Welcome to PC eeveedude and enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions you can ask me.
    Okay thanks.

Hi thar~

There are a lot of people who like Eevee here, so I don't know if I've seen you here or on pe2k. If you have any questions about PC though... don't ask me xD I'm up in the blue~

Hope you find something fun to keep you around here. Maybe stop by in the Other Chat forums, and join Other Trivia games? :3

~
    Who are you on PE2K?

I'll check them out.

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Guess you like evee, welcome to PC and enjoy have fun here~

Vie

Years
  • welcome to the forums. =D
    it was the same with my account...but I was only inactive for a few months.
    hope you stay active this time!
    see you around, bye =]

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm guessing you like Eevees?

Welcome back~

I hope you stay active now.

Read the rules and have fun :3

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Hi there eeveedude!
    Welcome back to PC!
    Try to stay active from now on! =]

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2015
    So far this Forum is pretty cool. I'll try my best to get really active. =) Thanks for all the welcomes.

Back