• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola!

jota_rdk

Spanish hacker [Javi4315]
Years
  • Hi, I'm spanish, I'm rom hacker, for that reason I will participate in this forum, in rom hacking zone. Also, I think will help me for learning english.

I hope enjoy myself here. Greetings!

(Sorry for my bad english)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • No worries about being a little bad at English. Even some native English-speakers have lots of trouble with the language!

I don't know much about ROM hacking, but we have a whole section of the site dedicated to it. I'm sure you'll find a home in there~ I hope to see you explore the rest of the forum as well, though!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome to the forum and enjoy it. Good luck with your rom hacking and you English is fine:)

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • Don't worry about your English no te preocupes hay un montón de gente aquí que son peores en ingles. Plus Half the forum is fluent in Google translate ;)

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • Hiya~

Those in the Hacking section are very helpful and should be able to get you on the right track. As for your English, there are native speakers that can't speak, well type rather, half as well as you; so no worries in that department.

Enjoy PC!! Welcome to the family. :cer_love:

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • Oh Hi!
    Your English isn't that bad, I never went to ROM Hacking, but they are cool for sure.
    Well, enjoy here at PC!

Years
  • Welcome! I've actually just started learning Spanish. Maybe we can help each other out! (Also, your English isn't that bad. My Spanish is probably worse than that! I've only been taking it for a month now.)

jota_rdk

Spanish hacker [Javi4315]
    Years
  • Welcome! I've actually just started learning Spanish. Maybe we can help each other out! (Also, your English isn't that bad. My Spanish is probably worse than that! I've only been taking it for a month now.)

sure, if you have some doubt about spanish languaje, you ask me :p

Thanks to all for this good welcome in pokecommunity. Greetings!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It's great that y'all wanna practice your Spanish skills with our members who happen to be native speakers, but let's remember that this is an English-speaking community. If you're gonna post a little bit in a different language, please provide a translation. Some of us can get by in Spanish, but there are other members who have no idea what y'all are saying and might feel left out. Just thought I'd clarify that since I had to delete a post that was completely in Spanish. :x

Any way!

As everyone has already said, your English is pretty good. I'm not going to lie and say it's perfect, but you will get many opportunities to improve your English here. Just continue posting and having fun, and you'll be amazed what you can learn! :D Oh, and hopefully we can help you with your ROM hacking needs as well. ;D

Welcome~

Back