• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola!

Sloth Tamer

Sloth attack victim? PM me.
Years
  • how's it going? cool.

My name's Jeff and recently, some of my friends started talking about pokemon, and i thought i was over the game, but here i find myself looking at prices for black/white and a new nintendo DS. :D
    Anyways, the last Generation i played was Diamond/Pearl. Personally, I owned pearl, and i was pretty good at it and had an OK record at the battle-tower thingy (the online one, can't remember its exact name.). So, a few things i'm wondering are
    •What all has changed? I'm not talking about in the show (i never watched the show aside form when i was like 10.) i mean game-wise? what has been added to the tool thingy in the pokedex?
    •was the game already released in the US?
    •Is the poke-pedometer thing on White/Black? cause to be honest, that seems pretty interesting.
    • Finally, if "funny trolling"(not being mean, and not spamming, but still kind of trolling and being funny) is allowed on the forums. I typically do this on forums for another game I play, and it's perfectly fine there, i just want to know before i go around herpin' and derpin'.

Years
  • i sure its fine to be funny as long as you're not offending people (: just be prepared for some uptight members who might snap at you lol.

and welcome to the boards. im new and i already love it here, there is a lot interesting and fun discussions to join and everyone ive met so far is very friendly so i think you'll enjoy it here too. ^^

and i haven't played black and white yet, im personally not a fan of the new pokemon although i've heard its awesome and the best of all the games. (:

Back