• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola

Bot

Robot con sentimientos
    Years
    ¡Hola!

My name is Angello and I am new here. I am a Pokémon fan since I played Pokémon Emerald a long time ago. I play Pokémon Omega Ruby now... And I think that I'll learn a lot of things in this forum. This community is really interesting and funny, I want to have a great time and meet a lot of friends here.

My favourite Pokémon is Cinccino and I love Normal type as well. I speak Spanish, sorry if my English is not really good.

See you around!

¡Gracias!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Wow, I'm awfully surprised that username wasn't taken. And your usertitle made me laugh. Welcome to PokéCommunity, self-aware robot!

Emerald wasn't my first game, but it's still my favorite to this day? What are your thoughts on it? Would you say it withstands the test of time? Why not come chat about it in the Gen III section? We've also got an ORAS section if you're keen on discussing the newer games as well.

Don't worry, your English is just fine, I have no trouble understanding you. I hope you have a great time here, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions, ok?

aaaaa Cinccino is the cutest thing. ; ;'''' I so approve of your favorite Pokemon and think we'll get along great just from that lol. It really is too adorable.

Welcome to PC, Angello! :D I'm happy to see you've been posting around and getting to know the community already, good start in making friends and learning new things. Have you ever been part of a forum before?

Enjoy playing through OR and hopefully we'll keep seeing you around!

Bot

Robot con sentimientos
    Years
    aaaaa Cinccino is the cutest thing. ; ;'''' I so approve of your favorite Pokemon and think we'll get along great just from that lol. It really is too adorable.

Welcome to PC, Angello! :D I'm happy to see you've been posting around and getting to know the community already, good start in making friends and learning new things. Have you ever been part of a forum before?

Enjoy playing through OR and hopefully we'll keep seeing you around!
    Cinccino is love, Cinccino is life! :)

Thank you for the message, Sheep. I visited this forum a lot before, but I decided to create an account recently. I had doubts about my English (I have a terrible fear with my writting skills). About your question, yes, I was part of forums before (all of them in Spanish... I was MOD in one of those forums). Now I just visit a forum about my country and this one.

I share a song with you. It's in Spanish... Enjoy! This is my favourite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxhET61yB1A
    @Rainbow , the song is for you too.

PD: Sorry for the double quote, I didn't know about the multi-quote.

Back