• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

holas to people here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2008
    holas! my name is Osama bin Laden! i register here because for the sake of the peace of the world. pokemon is popular on iraq and saudi arabia. i like pokemon too. i want world peace.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well welcome to PokeCommunity Osama bin Laden!
    (Nice name by the way...creative?)

Anyway, here at PC we have plenty of peace going around, people here are so friendly it is hard to get into fights with others! Just maintain the calmness and we will have peace forever!

I see you are from Iraq? well I have never been there but how did the troops from Australia do? I wonder....Anyway make sure too read the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions as they are both a great read, and they will help a lot down the road!

Have fun posting and making lots of great friends!

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2008
    Well welcome to PokeCommunity Osama bin Laden!
    (Nice name by the way...creative?)
    i am bin laden. i am planing to surrender to US and A.
    Anyway, here at PC we have plenty of peace going around, people here are so friendly it is hard to get into fights with others! Just maintain the calmness and we will have peace forever!
    Ah, I seek peace.
    I see you are from Iraq? well I have never been there but how did the troops from Australia do?
    they are hunting me, trying to kil me.
    me, i am not good at englis.

Poke Trainer Gary

Optimistic
    Years
  • Omg, Bin Laden is here.

You're so cruel. lol J/K. So are you going to surrender in front of Bush, eh? I am completely joking. By the way, welcome to the community! Hope you can bring peace in the world.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • they are hunting me, trying to kil me.
    me, i am not good at englis.
    Maybe you shouldn't kill and kidnap our Aussie troops then? Should i mention the bombs you guys put on the roads? =] (I didn't mean that in a rude way)

Welcome To The PokeCommunity!
    Read the rules and enjoy yourself,also as already suggested read the Faq,if you need help pm me and i will help you. There is alot of peace here at PokeCommunity,so your sure to have alot of friends,have fun!

TLM

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome Osama!
    I hope your name doesn't get you into any strife here but I'm sure that won't be a problem here because we are all nice people.
    I hope you have a great time here and make heaps of friends.
    Good luck!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • holas! my name is Osama bin Laden! i register here because for the sake of the peace of the world.

O.O W-welcome to PokeCommunity, sweetie Osama bin Laden. It's nice to hear from you, err, read the rules and have a happy s-stay!

pokemon is popular on iraq and saudi arabia. i like pokemon too. i want world peace.

Wow, Pokemon is really unstoppable.

Maybe you shouldn't kill and kidnap our Aussie troops then? Should i mention the bombs you guys put on the roads? =] (I didn't mean that in a rude way)

Guys, guys, He wants peace here. Maybe because he wants to forget about what he did. ^_^

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • O_O Holy crap it's Osama bin Laden! *runs up and asks for autograph*

xD Nah, I'm just kidding. It's pretty cool how you want world peace and all. I mean, I wouldn't want EVERYTHING to be all sunshine and rainbows, cause then y'know life would get boring and repetitive. But I'll agree some stuff the world would be better without~

Don't worry though; as far as this place goes it's pretty peaceful. :3 I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

-Neko

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome Osama! With a name like that, you'll certainly attract a lot of attention....

So make sure to read the rules and have a good time!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Sorry, Osama bin Laden. Your IP address matches other users here such as Darknessvolt, Adolf Hitler, and My Name is Private! So, unless you object and tell me what's up. This will be locked. Also, let me reiterate that joke accounts are not taken likely, if you think you can make an extra account for the lulz, and to joke around, I won't hesitate to infract you. Alternate accounts may be allowed, but pretending they're new is not allowed.

*Locked*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back