• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holding Your Breath Underwater?

Record time you've held your breathe?

• Total voters

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Hey this is a great poll. I can usally hold it for about a minute or a little over a minute. Not that great, but it works for me.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I would say, probably a minute on a good try, maybe longer. I used to have contests with my bros >>;

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I don't hold my breath underwater often, but I can hold it for about 40-50 seconds.

Years
    The last time I truly swam I had a long tail to help me out and was literally racing for my life against a million others. I don't swim any more. Of the times I've been forced into a swimming pool, I try to avoid going under water but when I do it's never for longer than a minute.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I think just a couple of seconds over a minute, to be honest. I can swim and stuff, but I've never really enjoyed it so I don't try holding my breath. The last time was probably eighteen months ago...something long ago like that. XD

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    I never really timed myself....but if I'm just sitting underwater, and not really moving, I can hold my breath for roughly 30 seconds. If I'm swimming underwater, I can hold my breath for roughly 7-10 seconds. Yeah...my lungs are pretty weak xD;;

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I've done it once for about a minute or so... I wouldn't dare try to go on further though XD

Yesterday

Manabi Style ^w^
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    goodness, I can't hold my breath for so long..... I guess for about 20 secs

o.o

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    My record was 1 minute. Almost drowned. ;-;

Back