• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Holiday Event Pokemon Presents! (My 1rst fan-event) *COMING SOON*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
    Holiday Event Pokemon Presents! (My 1rst fan event) *COMING IN ONE DAY!!!*

THE EVENT HAS BEGUN!!! the link is down there. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!

Holiday Event Pokemon Presents! (My 1rst fan-event) *COMING SOON*
    ***__***__***__***

HOLIDAY EVENT POKEMON PRESENTS

(AKA H.E.P.P.)
    ©

-This is a fan-event hosted by me, OT: Santa, ID No.: 12257
    -There are going to be six different pokemon given out
    -The six pokemon are going to be related to
    christmas(I don't mean to offend anyone or their beliefs)

-There will only be 35 pokemon given out. So some will be more rare than others. In order to ensure that you get one, you should take the quiz the first day I put the link up, Dec. 1. FIRST 35 PEOPLE WHO TAKE IT AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AT THE END WILL GET ONE, AFTER THAT, ITS OVER.
    -There will be a quiz you must take that determines which pokemon you get by asking you questions and determining if you weere good or bad this year
    -At the end of the quiz, there will be 2 or 3 secret words and directions
    Holiday Event Pokemon Present quiz!Holiday Event Pokemon Presents! (My 1rst fan-event) *COMING SOON*Holiday Event Pokemon Presents! (My 1rst fan-event) *COMING SOON*
    -THE LINK IS CLICKABLE! QUIZ IS READY FOR YOU!
    Don't worry, i think there will be some leftovers in the morning if you cant stay up that late. I CAN'T RESERVE ANY. and ONE PER PERSON.

If there are any GUESTS browsing this event page and you want to actually get an event after taking the quiz, you must be a member in order to successfully follow the directions at the end and get your pokemon!

-All the Pokemon are going to have ONE special move in common.
    Natural Gift! not that special, but all 6 of them have it.
    Oh, and all of the moves the pokemon have are natural, There aren't any "hacked" moves on them. They do have egg moves though...

Hope your looking forward to it! A few More Hours!!!!!

PEOPLE WHO HAVE FINISHED QUIZ SO FAR (15/35)

Mullac51 -TRADED-
    Umbreon_master -TRADED-
    Justin T
    Christmas_time -TRADED-
    iRtehFAIL -TRADED-
    Kazuhiro808
    BiigRay76 -TRADED-
    Almighty Funk -TRADED-
    Nacon
    Bobpie
    duh
    Blayze
    Jack_Maddocks -TRADED-
    DeanoDance -TRADED-
    Gysztaf -TRADED-

NOTE: To keep your event pokemon "untouched":
    -dont remove the mark it came with (1 of 6)
    -dont remove the item
    -dont put any exp. on it
    -keep all the moves the same

"Shiny Umbreon gave me permission for this as long as it's given as a gift in the main Diamond and Pearl forum and not traded in the Trades forum"

Last edited:

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    cool concept..... hopefully it works out, considering last time this proposal occured, controversy arose.

I'd like to take this quiz, sounds like fun.

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
    thanks! yeah, this time imjust calling it the holiday event, instead of christmas to avoid those arguments.and ive already made the quiz and already have the pkmn to be distributes, now we just need to wait :)

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    cool, man... very cool... as you saw in the previous thread, I was backing you up, because you know... ignorance fuels the ignorant... lolz....

Those Delibirds seriously make it feel like it's the holiday season already.... don't ask me why, it just feels like that... haha.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    I don't care much about the fanmade sorry, but will there be a rare item on the pokemon? If not I'll still take it for the challenge.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I don't care much about the fanmade sorry, but will there be a rare item on the pokemon? If not I'll still take it for the challenge.

that's how I feel... haha.. besides... it's probably just a simple pokemon giveaway.. no "fanmade movesets" or things like that.

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    So, this is sort of like a competition, or just a simple giveaway? I mean, does the quiz require any knowledge about Pokémon, or is it similar to a gallup?

Harwinder

Pokemon Breeder - EV Trainer
    Years
    I'm guessing the quiz will just really, ask you what Type of pokemon you like and determined on that you will get the Pokemon.

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
    Well, the quiz actually asks you ?s about how u did this year, like good or bad, and chooses a pokemon that is most like you.

The pokemon ARE free

There WILL be rare items on the pokemon, some have rarer ones than others.

U dont need pokemon knowledge to finish the quiz.

And thank u everyone for participating when the event comes :)

Any other questions? i cant reveal specific things about it tho ;)

Last edited:

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    Well, the quiz actually asks you ?s about how u did this year, like good or bad, and chooses a pokemon that is most like you.

The pokemon ARE free

There WILL be rare items on the pokemon, some have rarer ones than others.

U dont need pokemon knowledge to finish the quiz.

And thank u everyone for participating when the event comes :)

Any other questions? i cant reveal specific things about it tho ;)

I'll take the Manaphy or Movie Darkrai.

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
    Theyre gonna have Custom movesets, but not hacked movesets. they are actually good competitive moves, (VERY good Ivs too!) but their moves also relate to christmas and their nature. All six of them have one move in common that u can prolly figure out, but im not saying what it is :P

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Will they have Custom Movesets or Judt moves that they can usually learn.
    If they were Custom as in hacked, then they probaly wouldn't be alowed here.

Also, I don't really know the point of the the old thread from this one except that you are only about 48 days away. I seriously think you're better off starting this thread on December 1st.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back