• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2008
    I know Halloween is a few weeks away but:

Holloween

I want to do somthing cool.

When halloween comes, you should take a pic of your self in your costumes. Then well have a contest, that sounds cool.

Last edited:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    First of all, you're not allowed to advertise another forum on here.
    Second, that picture really... sucks, and jpg format is the worse quality for these kind of things.
    Third, you spelled Halloween wrong.

Seriously, I don't think any people here care about your 8 member forum that uses Microsoft Paint for their logos.

This thread is fail.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Holloween. *snickers* Funniest and most referential holiday typo ever.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2008
    Okay first, Im not advertising, second I did spell it wrong ill fix it, and thirdly Im not done making a new pic. Thanks for the comments though!

Oh and what section do I post it because Ive been looking, I guess not good!

Last edited:

T.Guy

Why helo thar
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    Oh and what section do I post it because Ive been looking, I guess not good!
    I am pretty sure this would go in Art Gallery.

Anyway, about the picture: I personally don't think it is as bad as people say it is. I have seen worse. You should sort out the white spots around the pumpkin and make sure the pokémon sprites aren't transparent (in white areas).

Just my £0.02.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Holloween. *snickers* Funniest and most referential holiday typo ever.

XD I was just going to say about the title.

The pictures aren't that bad actually, they're just a little fuzzy. There are free photo editing programs on the web that you can download that are much better than Paint. Apparently GIMP is a good program

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    It's not even Halloween time yet. Wait until like, the week before to post stuff about Halloween, and since it is a banner, it should go in the art gallery next time. Plus, there should be a halloween thread somewhere. I am sure you could post this there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back