• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holy Balls!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Not really, I don't see the point of holding back the swears for 'fudge' and 'mule' and stuff like that, if you want to swear, just say the word. However, if it is a very formal and respected area you're in then for the love of God zip your mouth before the elders murder you.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I usually just say "What the fu-". Saying something like Holy Balls still sounds kind of gross, in my opinion.

I remember my history teacher always says: "Oh sugar!" instead of you-know-what. Kind of funny.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Yes. I use fudge instead of the "f" word. I'm a real potty mouth irl, you see. xD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    No. I combine curse words together. I got the word itself from my friends. We all used to use it all the time. It combines four curse words with two or three regular words. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I only make up stuff when I'm around people I don't want to swear around. Last time I was playing New SMB Wii with my sister and cousins, I kept saying "Shimama" for some reason. idek.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Not really, I don't see the point of holding back the swears for 'fudge' and 'mule' and stuff like that, if you want to swear, just say the word. However, if it is a very formal and respected area you're in then for the love of God zip your mouth before the elders murder you.

I only make up stuff when I'm around people I don't want to swear around. Last time I was playing New SMB Wii with my sister and cousins, I kept saying "Shimama" for some reason. idek.

Pretty much those two opinions, merged together.
    I feel your Shimama.
    Seriously though..yeah, especially when I've just
    met someone..

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I don't swear at all. I haven't done it for several years now... and I cringe whenever I hear someone else do it.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • those are the only curse words i use. like fudge....fudge monkeys (dont ask i just said it one day) dang....gosh.
    i only use the actual word if i am really mad

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I tend to say "jackhole". Jack[ass] + [ass]hole, if you don't see it. Even though I do throw swears out like they're just regular words.

Archeos

I usually make up words when I really don't feel like swearing straight out, or if people around me aren't accustomed to actual swearing, which is a lot, I will admit.

Recently however, I've trained myself to intentionally swear less and make up words more whenever I'm angry or frustrated, so yeah. I don't know if its really working or not.

Back