• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

holy cow

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    iv been off this form on and off for so long eh well most part is im grounded so often thats 1 reason but its me and im at other forums and msn.

so catch me on msn some time(im open to everyone)
    msn address
    [email protected]

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but you must be absent from posting for at least one month before you can post a welcome back thread. Please review the rules for NU/W. ^^;

*closes*

~Kelsey

EDIT: Mods can make mistakes, right? XD I'm sorry about closing the thread, I accidentally made a bit of an error. =X Anyways, welcome back, and I'll just open this back up...XD

*re-opens*

Last edited:
    Years
  • rm2kdude said:
    iv been off this form on and off for so long eh well most part is im grounded so often thats 1 reason but its me and im at other forums and msn.

msn address
    [email protected]
    Welcome back. ^^
    I hope you still have fun here at PC and will try not to get grounded so much. ^_^
    If you wanna be friends, just give me a PM.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Hi again(even though I have never seen you)! I hope you have fun again!

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi, welcome back. If you want to be my friend just PM me XD. bye and good luck.

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
  • Welcome back. I hope you can stay this time. Reread the rules incase anything new has been added, and if you need any help with problems in your life, you can ask me. I'm the psychological helper at the Help Desk. Also if you'd like to be friends, then you can PM me. You can never have too many friends.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • rm2kdude said:

msn address
    [email protected]
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Back