• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holy fishsticks

DO J00 LIKE FISH?

• Love teh stuff

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Hate teh stuff

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • meh.... don't hate it don't love it

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • FISHY'S W00T W00T

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • *snore*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • I'm rather fond of fish...though I don't get to have it that often, since the rest of my family doesn't seem to like it too much. :/ I prefer either baked fish (except for the stuff from the dining hall around here) or fried fish...I try to stay away from things like fish sticks, though. x.x Hm, and I can't forget about sushi either...I've had that only once, but I remember that I liked it.

As for any side with it...I don't know. O.o

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I'll eat any kind of fish, including anchovies and sardines, but I'm particularly fond of salmon.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Not really, 'cept for canned Tuna. <<; I dislike the other fish. xD;

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Oh!! I ♥ fish. X3 I like: shrimp, yellowtail, and grouper! X3 Grouper doesn't even taste like fish, if cooked properly. It tastes like something other-worldly.. 'Tis why I like it~! Mm.. :3~

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    Yeah, I like fish. My friend's don't, but they're fussy eaters, lolz

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I love fishsticks. Generally, I won't eat fish unless its shaped like a stick ;o I love to suck on fishsticks. ^_^

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Blazin Espio said:
    O.o;
    this is going to well *twitch*
    Going well indeed. ^_^

Fishsticks are my fetish~. I love how soft they are, and how good it feels in my mouth. <33 I don't like how greasy they can be though :/ Gets my hands and mouth dirty.

Back