• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Home' brands or the 'Big' brands?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I usually go with big brand names unless the price is just too outrageous.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I like dem big name brands more. Idk just more reliable. But maybe it's cause I'm relying on my parent's money to buy the reliable stuff. lol.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I wonder if I jinxed myself. On my earlier post, I said I only brought Big brands. Then, this morning, mom comes home with so many stuff that are home-brand. I can remember only apple juice and sugar, though. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I usually buy the known brands,but If we hardly have any money it's the store brand. Happens just about every month in the middle.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    We shop at Aldi, so all the brands there are generic. XD They occasionally sell big brands, but most of the time, we'll end up buying the generic ones. I don't really notice the difference between big and generic brands anyway, so it really doesn't make a difference to me.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    We...always get the store brand. xD
    Unless we're buying soda or crisps or something. I have drunk a lot of Faygo lately...not sure if that qualifies as a "big brand". n___n~

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I prefer eating from the big brands, but if we don't have a lot of money or if I just want to experiment I might consider buying a home brand instead.

Yeah, it just depends.

Back