• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Home

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017

Mewtwo was gone.

The armies that had followed him - adored Him and trusted His word above all else - were fractured. Many had died in the war, many others had been taken captive. Those that could returned Home.

They came in broken packs, crestfallen flocks. They came carried on the backs of Flying types and dragged across the sea by Water types as they clung to rubble. They returned to the island where Mewtwo had created them and they came to the labs and they mourned the paradise that would have been if only they had been stronger.

And they argued.

They snarled and hissed. Some chose to die rather than live in the filth Mewtwo had promised to cleanse. Some tried to rally groups to continue without Him, but they could not find support and they were not loved as Mewtwo had been.

Until The Impostor returned. He looked like Mewtwo and was not Him. He tried to speak as He had, but his words did not ring with Mewtwo's truth. He was the one who had led the army against Tervani, a mere follower identifiable by the marks upon his body. And he dared call himself Mewtwo as if he had any more right to His name than the rest of them.

Many, desperate for cause, listened.

But not you. They fill The Lab, play with machines that only Mewtwo knew how to operate. But you will not follow The Impostor. Your group has fractured from the False Mewtwo. You do not yet know what you're going to do or how you'll survive.

But you will try.

Horde Quest

Fun for the whole family, Horde Quest is a sequel to Ceriah's entry into the Mewtwo event! The idea is simple! You're on a huge island about the size of the average in-game region, seemingly untouched by humans besides the underground lab hidden in the island's heart. You have no idea what Pokemon live in different parts of the island and a poor concept of its layout! You're also a group of insane and highly aggressive clone cultists brainwashed by Mewtwo!

The game will work something like Dwarf Fortress mixed with one of those forum adventure games where you're allowed to guide but not directly control the main character: You tell the person running the adventure that you want Bob to eat a piece of toast and Bob instead complains that there's no butter. Except instead of inputting commands for one character, you'll be doing so for a small group of clones that have banded together to survive in an unknown environment. There aren't a specific list of actions - just input what seems productive or fun!

Each player gets seven clones, randomly generated from the national dex, and a spot on the grid. If your group thrives, more clones will be drawn to your location and join you. If they don't thrive... they're dead! Your goal is to create a thriving community, fend off opposing factions from your precious resources, and keep your clones safe and happy! Despite the grim subject matter, horde quest will have something of a darkly humorous and fun tone. Feel free to goof around and laugh when all your units die as a result.

There's no list of actions and rules in Horde Quest. The rules and systems exist, but you don't get to see them because you aren't special like me. You don't get to see the grid either! Apply simply by expressing interest and I'll randomly generate your starting point and group. Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017

Here are your RANDOMLY ASSIGNED CLONES. Before play begins, please describe your IDEAL HABITAT. Be advised that you are not guaranteed to start in your IDEAL HABITAT or a habitat similar to your IDEAL HABITAT. We are not liable for injuries incurred for beginning play in hazardous environments. Have a nice day!

Cheshire
    Spoiler:

Wizard
    Spoiler:

Anna
    Spoiler:

Hopeless
    Spoiler:

Forever
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    I would like to express my interest this could be super fun ^_^
    Should I be accepted, my ideal habitat would be desolate, mysterious, and easy to get lost in.

Years
  • I have no interest whatsoever in this and I question the sanity of anyone who does.
    Incidentally, my ideal habitat would be an estuary or swamp or something like that.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    My ideal habitat is a small, isolated island with tall rocky cliffs and tall trees hanging over the edges (which may one day become spiked wooden fences).
    It is littered with littoral caves, which serve as the main entrance to the rest of the island (the cliffs are pretty much unable to climbed).

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017

Cheshire
    Spoiler:

Anna
    Spoiler:

Wizard
    Spoiler:

Lost
    Spoiler:

Here are your RANDOMLY ASSIGNED CLONES. Before play begins, please describe your IDEAL HABITAT. Be advised that you are not guaranteed to start in your IDEAL HABITAT or a habitat similar to your IDEAL HABITAT. We are not liable for injuries incurred for beginning play in hazardous environments. It is recommended that players input their IDEAL HABITAT after observing their RANDOMLY ASSIGNED CLONES. Have a nice day!

Gimmepie
    Spoiler:

Foxrally
    Spoiler:

Mana
    Spoiler:

Mimi
    Spoiler:

Esper
    Spoiler:

BlueDog
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • DODRIO
    + Follow hoofprints. Be stealthy.
    + Report back with findings.

DUOSION
    + Ascend hill near watering hole.
    + Act as lookout for construction team.

HERACROSS, WHIMSICOTT
    + Go investigate trees.
    + See if honey or sap may be procured.
    + Collect berries.
    + Attempt to identify properties of berries.

NIDORINO, SCYTHER, YAMASK
    + Clear area at base of hill near watering hole of plants and debris.
    + Begin digging into hillside.
    + Use spoil to create barricades around this area.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    I am confirming that my ideal starting habitat is would be desolate, mysterious, and easy to get lost in. A highrisk/highyeild environment.

Back