• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

homework help club

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • Seven?! That's a little too young, I think. Too young to type, even. Most people learn to type in fifth grade here. Luckily, I learned in second, so I guess it's okay.
    Maybe she's lieing! >-<

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i learned in 3rd, and the quality of her post and the way it was written said that she was obviously 7

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • May I join?

My specialties:
    Basic math
    Algebra (nothing too complicated, please)
    Basic Geometry (no proofing, please)
    History (world and US)
    Geography
    Science (particularly biology and physics)
    English (provided I am familiar with what you are reading)

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I can imagine...really bad spelling I suppose? Hello? Is that Master kid still here?

*Aherm*
    My favorite subject is Language Arts and my least is Math, yet, talentwise, I'm vice versa. My spelling sucks (yet the teacher adores my essays) and in Math, I loathe doing it because it's always, "Show your work or it's a zero", yet I soak it all in and spill it all out. Just today I forgot my math homework and was yelled at. I ended up getting extra homework, but fortunately finished it.
    That's me academically.

Years
  • my favorite subject is Math and least fav is L.A.I do pretty well in science I can define some of the biomes.S.S. is alright too....in that I know long & lat.my reading..well I can't really say on that one gotta get my grades first.
    but heres my fav. non-learning subject at school.its freetime thats when we play dodgeball every friday if you got your work done.

Back