• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

homework

how much homework do you do?

• 0-10%

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 11-30%

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 31-50%

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 51-70%

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 71-90%

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • 100%

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    I do all of my homework to the best of my ability. Of course, sometimes I don't do too well or I leave some things blank (like today, my German homework was *hard* for some reason o_O).
    I'm acutally getting more homework than I usually do. That must mean I've got some challenging classes this year.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    100%. If I don't do my homeowrk, I fail, and if I fail, well, you won't see me anymore.:dead: XD

Years
    All of it^^; That is...all of the stuff I understand.

If I don't do my homework, I just...don't feel right. >_o It bothers me so much. Ugh, I hate it.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Like, almost all of it, unless sometimes the files doesn't work for me. o.O;

About 98%.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Well I don't get "homework" as such since I'm at uni, but when I was at school I probably did around 95% (the 5% I didn't do was usually reading or something which I knew wouldn't matter the next lesson). XD I've always really cared about my studies so I've always done my homework when I know it needs to be done. :)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    As a lot of you guys probably already know... in past years I rarely did any of my homework on time. BIG mistake. x_x

So far this year, however, I've done 100% of my homework. =D Thanks to having two cafe studies in a row, of course. <3

Years
    i have homework,and oi in junior high school,its a lot homework but i pass to it.and more now io in 9 grade.so i think, 2%

/// Envy ///

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I do bout 31-50% of homework each day... I kinda just do homework of the subjects that I am better in only.. But recently I do 100% of my homework... Kinda think that I better start changing for the better.. ^^

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    When given an assignment, I usually fully complete it. If I do not, it is likely due to an inability to understand the assignment or forgetfulness.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I'm in secondary school which is from age 12 to age 16 & I am in my third year so on average I get about 1-2 pieces of homework a day cos this is my SATs year. I voted 71% - 90% cos sometimes homework can just be pointless like this week in food tech homework was to research bread, which could be useful if you wanted to be a chef but not for every pupil in the year.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    umm lets see 99% because 1% some teachers 4get about it so i dont do it :P

Back