• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HoN (Heroes of Newerth)

CrasH

Beasterling
Years
  • Does anyone play this game? It's in the closed BETA stage, but they did open BETA days every so often.

It's really fun! If anyone here plays it, we should get some games in. I admit I'm not very good, but I'm not bad either.

What are your thoughts!?

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • I play. Got an invite about a month back, but I am so bad. I think I went 4 kills and 86 deaths once.

Years
  • I don't care much for this game. The UI is worse than the WC3 UI which annoys me greatly, it's just not fun to use.
    I prefer League of Legends.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
  • I never played DotA (defense of the ancients) but I really like this game.

It took me a while to get good. I have like a 1:0 KD, i also started out like 0-100 haha. It takes time!

whats league of legends?

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Yeah, I play too. I'm not very good either, though I did play a bit of DotA. It's great though, I can't wait for it to come out.

Back