• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA honest answers only

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • dipu, honest, dakota, vertigo, vital, bloodex. currently sleep deprived and need some way of staying awake so pls ask me questions.

bg info: was a mod here like 8 years ago. joined 12/13 years ago. inactive for a while but wanted to come back to see how pc is doing.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Dipu! Hope these questions help you stay awake :D

Where do you want to travel to next, if given the chance?
    What's your favourite TV show?
    What are some of your favourite bands/artists to listen to?
    What do you work as right now? Is it the same as what you wanted to do when you were younger?
    Quick!! You randomly gain a million dollars what are you doing with it?!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Not a question but welcome back btw 😊

Thank you <3

what are the biggest things that surprised you when you returned here?

Truthfully, just the sheer number of people that are still active from 5/6/7 years ago. I really didn't expect to recognize many people, and definitely didn't expect anyone to recognize me. Was really heartwarming when they did :) Besides that, I guess just how... different the site is? Not to rag on PC, but something about it gives off a more sterile look to me. This could very easily just me viewing the past with rose-tinted glasses, but I want to say that there was more character that the site gave off back in the day. Then again, I've only really been back for a few days, and I never really venture outside of Other Chat, so I might just be in a weird bubble.

Hi Dipu! Hope these questions help you stay awake :D

What do you work as right now? Is it the same as what you wanted to do when you were younger?
    Quick!! You randomly gain a million dollars what are you doing with it?!

Haha, I actually knocked out when about an hour after the thread went up and woke up at 7PM. Oops.

To answer you questions:
    Currently, anyplace sunny. I was supposed to go to Cartagena in Colombia earlier in the year but those plans fell through, so I'd love to pick that back up. Oh, and I still want to go to Sydney!

Either House MD or Breaking Bad, it's hard to pick between the two. I'd say BB is the better and more consistent show between the two though.

Way too into latino music right now, so JBalvin, Bad Bunny, Rosalina, Becky G to name a few.

I work as a trainer for a software company. Basically make sure new hires are up to par with their tech stack. And as for if its what I wanted to do when I was younger, young me didn't have a single clue what he wanted to do. But if you told him your first job out of college would be one that will let you travel the world, I'd have called you a liar.

Quick!! You randomly gain a million dollars what are you doing with it?![
    Pay off my parent's mortgage, first off. I owe them everything. After that? The smart thing to do would be to invest but I wasn't really ever known for picking the smart option. That being said, I actually do think I'd just throw it into a savings account.

do you consider me a pc boomer?
    Honestly, if I knew you from when I was active, you're a boomer to me. So the zoomers are all of the people I've never met yet.

What's your favorite way to spend a day off?
    If it's a nice day out, I like to go for a drive with the windows down and music blasting, alone or with friends. If its raining, probably video games, mainly CSGO.

Back