• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Hoopa, Volcanion, Diancie's stats, moves, and types

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    are those supposed to be legendaries? there stats seem a bit on the low side, don't they?

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
    Yeah they have been known legends for some time... Obviously until they become readily available we can't confirm but the source said it was legit. But I don't mind legends with stats like this legends like mewtwo and arcues aren't fun to use cause nothing can beat them.

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Yeah they have been known legends for some time... Obviously until they become readily available we can't confirm but the source said it was legit. But I don't mind legends with stats like this legends like mewtwo and arcues aren't fun to use cause nothing can beat them.

yeah, but legendaries that barely stack up with your everyday pokemon aren't worth much of anything. Whole point of them is to be powerful and amazing. Get enough of them going that strong and you might get some cool battles when you pit them against each other.

Years
    yeah, but legendaries that barely stack up with your everyday pokemon aren't worth much of anything. Whole point of them is to be powerful and amazing. Get enough of them going that strong and you might get some cool battles when you pit them against each other.

These are probably at zero EV's so sites can go ahead and work up their base stats. They are probably from a hacker if not the same hacker that leaked the original in game images ( serebii knew of diancie hoopa and volcanion way before they revealed they truelly did ). I mean but I see these legendary as being well rounded. Diancie looks like a defensive tank potentially. Hoopa has a sweet move. & volcanion seems to be well rounded all together.
    Keep in mind, mewtwo and arceus have a whole lot of weaknesses ( not speaking of type weakness directly ), where their stats carry them along to frightening sweeping abilities... they can be took out by the right pkmn using the right move. On the other hand, diversifying the legends is even more deadly, giving their above average stats and no reliable way to plan against. I mean with diancies defenses and its ( yet to be revealed move pool but if like most legends: possibly expansive ) it can probably stiffen up to most steel types that would take it out.
    I'm really excited about these event pkmn, even though personally volcanion is the only one I find visibly pleasing I'm looking forward to training all 3

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
    their stats may be sub-par, but that space hole attack looks legit. a smeargle using that might be worth Trolling with

Deceit

Toxic.
    Years
    Why smeargle someone else mentioned it too. It's stats are terrible am I missing something about him?

It's stats aren't good, but with the move Sketch it can learn any move in the game, making it unpredictable. As of now, we don't know if any other pokemon can learn these moves, so a Smeargle using one would be quite a surprise.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Finally, a Psychic/Ghost Pokemon! If I'm not mistaken, this will be the first Pokemon that Dark-type moves will be 4x super-effective against (excluding Trick-or-Treat).

EDIT: Just realised Hoopa is also the first Pokemon that Ghost-type moves will be 4x super-effective against.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    saw the pictures of these a while back and to be honest im not that excited .. its just something else I gotta slave over to get a dex entry with :/ I might just be looking at this the wrong way though .....

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    So while these are most likely the legendary Trio, has anyone given any thought to them simply being evolutions of existing pokemon, or other normal pokemon (but that aren't available now, but will be in Pokemon Z but still tradeable?) the reason I bring it up is because, well, am I the only one that thinks Diancie could be an evolution of Carbink?

Back