• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hopeful games for the DS in the future.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    Pokemon ranger sucks! there is too much talking...

Urgh, because of that reason the other game's plots tend to fall flat! ¬¬;

Though, Hastings drives me mad - if your styler broke, he'd feel the need to explain everything all over again. And it happened to me 3 times. I was at the stage where I would of been tempted to use a PokéAssist on him.

I, personally would love a Ranger Remake (because I want to see what Murph's up too now. He seems to getting promoted (or is that just me) so he should be promoted to a Ranger Base Leader soon! ^^ )

Ranger 2 had a great plot. I felt actually sad to leave the Ranger School. Your friends aren't desperately annoying. Not to mention, no repeated explanations.

Brendonwii

Gooby pls
    Years
    I think that pokemon trading card game was best on gameboy and they shouldn't release it on ds.
    I think they should have a pokemon game were you go from Kanto to Jotoh to Hoenn to Shino and you get a different starter each time

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Needs more Ranger.
    And I want to see more cute games like Pokemon Channel. ;3; Just playing with Pikachu
    and watching TV with it made me feel all warm and fuzzy and hungry. I've never been fortunate enough to play Hey You, Pikachu! so ... I'd take that. ;3;
    Oooh, and Imagine!Pokemon. But not really so put away those angry torches. e__e

Years
    In addition to many of the suggestions above, I'd like to see a game where you get to be a gym leader (or even, eventually, a member of the elite four).

And, I would love to see more interaction between the pokémon and the trainer in future games. I do realize that there will be more interactions in HG/SS, and I'm quite looking forward to that. I'd like to see something that uses the DS touch screen, like the Pikachu Tech Demo, but with a plot and all of that. :D

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
    Years
    The pokemon games I made up ages ago xD
    Just kidding, Although it would be cool if they did (If I could hack I would make it but i'm too lazy)

Some sort of Colusseum/XD Remake for DS could be good, but it would have to be made well.
    A Ruby/Sapphire remake with new capabilites etc. would also be interesting, but as the games are already quite recent so a remake might be a bit too early.

dutchmuffin77

...not dutch
    Years
    hopefully they make a new pokemon trading card game because the gameboy color game was pretty challenging unlike some of the rpgs

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I'd love to See a Pokemon TCG remake, and Pokemon R/S/E remake too since it's the only game left out for DS.

Years
    TCG, period. I loved the first game, I'd really like to see one for DS... Also, R/S/E seems fine for me as well, but I think that's pretty unlikely, at least for this generation.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I wouldn't mind a new Pokemon Pinball. Loved those games :p
    Maybe an interactive Pokemon game like the WarioWare games would be nice.

★Sakuya-San★

Dog of the Devil
    Years
    I was hoping for a game where you could be a Coordinator and earn ribbons at specific towns then be at the Grand Festival once you earn 5. And you were actually able to see your pokemon dance and appeal for the contests

ZestyCactus

From Bulbapedia
    Years
    Needs more Ranger.
    And I want to see more cute games like Pokemon Channel. ;3; Just playing with Pikachu
    and watching TV with it made me feel all warm and fuzzy and hungry. I've never been fortunate enough to play Hey You, Pikachu! so ... I'd take that. ;3;
    Oooh, and Imagine!Pokemon. But not really so put away those angry torches. e__e
    A remake/equivalent of Hey You, Pikachu! on the DS would be cool and feasible. There is a microphone on the DS, after all...

Back